BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
babz g.
Love these cheeses soft creamy nice flavor easy to peel grandchildren love them healthy little snack great for picnics always buy these good on price would recommend
Maude N.
Sainte-Julie
Just ripping the red coating around this cheese awards it a 4 star score. The semi soft texture is nice, but I don't think Babybel cheese tastes that exciting tho 😅
Nicole B.
I love this tasty cheese! It comes in a cute little round shape, and is kept fresh for a very long time. The packaging is what keeps it so fresh for such a long time.
Maria P.
I love this cheese since I was a child. It is a unique product with a delicious taste and a fun design that appeals to everyone.
Easy to carry and perfect as a snack
Sara M.
Aceuchal
I have always present in my fridge! It is a quick and easy snack that can be thrown in your purse for later or tossed in the car for children when you are away from home. When I introduced my nieces nannying oldest to this and it was always one of the first things we had to pack for our daily walks!
Jen G.
my son and I love packing these for snacks for school, work, and long drives. the wax packaging is easy to open and let's me know the cheese is still in tact lol!
Tienen un alto contenido en leche. Son mmuy saludables sobre todo oara los niños. Su sabor es bastantesuave pero persistente. No es un producto muy caro. Me gusta
Sarah Q.
I haven't had the original ones in quite a while but I do remmeber liking them a lot,I had bought them quite a lot when I was a bit younger.i bought them fromy local supermarket and yes I probably would but then again
Tess M.
Wettingen, Aargau

These are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and would buy again. Better than a big hunk of cheese that will go bad before you can finish it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes cheese
Karen G.
Whoops! this if that is rich, I love, with wax candles and dolls I do that no more, and cheese, that I keep in my stomach, is riquisimo and I love that you could eat every day.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart