BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Angelica V.
El sabor es muy bueno, tine esa consistencia no tan suave pero lo suficientemente rígida para no deshacerse en tus manos pero si en tu boca, me parece de un precio adecuado para la calidad y me gusta comprarlo una vez a la semana.
Para un pequeño antojo es perfecto a cualquier hora, por su tamaño no tiene demasiadas calorías y es muy rico.
Taylor M.
choiceland
I love the wax coating and I just wish the minis were a lot bigger. I love munching on these little cheese balls of goodness! And when your done with them you can make little people out of the wax after haha
Michala R.
Norwich, Norfolk
I absolutely love Babybel cheeses.  Great creamy taste great with crackers toast or just to eat them on their own. These are so handy as they can be put into lunchboxes or just served with cheese and crackers before or after a meal. Kids love them and it is a great source of calcium.
Rochelle L.
Warrington
My absolute favourite cheese. It's so small and easy to open and it just tasted absolutely delicious! I have not yet tried any other flavours other than the original semisoft cheese but it's honestly SO GOOD.

I would definitely buy these again
Nicole L.
Have loved this cheese ever since I was little, I love the taste and I just love the cute little packaging but I didint give it five stars because you get so little... It's a bit expensive for being cheese especially when you get so little.
Anastasia K.
Barrie , ON
Babybel cheese is a perfect snack! I can easily go through 4-5 of those. They have so many varieties such as mozzarella, Gouda, Swiss etc. Any type of cheese you can possibly think of. It's so conveniently packed that I usually prefer to take it to work with me as a part of my lunch. Definitely try it!
marie m.
Calgary, AB
Oh this is so good with a plate of fruit nice soft creamy texture !!! i enjoy these as a quick pick me up snack through out the day!! perfect size with convei ant packaging!!!also great to pack in lunches...
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Out of all the selections of cheese that they make the original is my favourite, it's a great little snack, and it's great for little get togethers. I it has a great soft texture and I definitely recommend
joelle s.
Laval
Love this cheese! it works in meals and as a small snack for my kids...  it is fun and easy to unwrap even for tiny hands, it's price makes sense and it is so good to eat that sometimes we can't just stop at one. I always have a pack or 2 in my fridge, and would definitely recommend it
Cleia M.
I don't know anyone who doesn't live these. They are quite expensive so I normally don't but them but when I do they disappear fast. The packaging is so cute and tiny. They make a great little snack or treat.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?