BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan A.
Frisco, TX
We love everything about these. I have 7 kids and it's so handy to toss one of these in for lunch. Plus - they love the waxy packaging! These are a staple in my fridge- and my kids frequently request if we are running low.
Tashina L.
Pittsburg, CA
My go to snack when I want apples grapes peanut butter and cheese I love how creamy the texture is and I can usually find in the store at a decent price .. cheese is heathy in moderation right lol !! They do have a low fat version of this as well
Celine H.
Cute packaging with a great taste! The cheese is very flavorful and tastes amazing. It is also healthy and affordable. In conclusion, I would definitely recommend this product. No regrets on purchasing this product here :)
Chazzy G.
Primos , PA
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel is the best snack in the entire world! I don't know how I survived the first 30 years of my life having been deprived of this heaven sealed in wax?! So soft and delicious!!
Gianna C.
Aliso Viejo
My family and I love these mini babybel cheeses. They are the perfect snacking size, and in my own opinion, they are fun to open. Since they are sealed in wax, they last a long time outside the refrigerator which is nice.
Shama P.
Biddeford, ME
I used to eat these in my younger days in school for lunch. I've outgrown my dairy days and would definitely reccomend these for people who like cheese. The packaging is adorable and they are perfect for people on the go
Hailey R.
Torrance, CA
This is one of those foods that I get incredibly territorial over. When I buy these, I literally have to hide them in the fridge because my family steals them. These little cheeses taste great and they come in the cutest little package.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
My 4yr old twins LOVE this cheese and even enjoy peeling the wax off. Aside from this, it’s a great choice for lunches and on the go snacks. I even throw a few in my lunch for a post workout snack. Definitely recommend!
andi h.
Lowellville, OH
The PERFECT after school snack and cheese lover fix. Extremely portable for lunches and super fun to eat too. It is just the right amount of cheese to satisfy you and is relatively healthy as well! This is a go to snack
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Fun snacks for kids and dieting. They fill you up! Good flavor, but make sure to remove all of the wax. They're a healthy snack compared to other foods. I think they're a good value compared to alternative snacking options.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart