BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
R H.
My kiddos love finding these little cheeses in their lunch boxes. Small but tasty, they are a convenient, healthy snack on the go! Honest review submitted by influenster member.
Kiran K.
Lovely tasteful cheese, easy to grip for toddlers and young kids.. comes in famcy red packaging which intreasting kids in eating them, it's one of my child's favourite cheese..
Esmeralda G.
Me encantan estos quesitos. Me recuerdan a cuando era pequeña. Estan muy buenos e incluso los puedes utilizas para rallarlos y gratinarlos en cualquier plato de pasta por ejemplo
Lou Z.
I've always loved babybels! They're such a nice easy snack. They're low fat but still tasty. I bought these in my local supermarket. There isn't anything else like it on the market. Will always buy them.
Ananya C.
I hear these are basically Edam cheese, but they are still so delicious. The small individual sizes are good for portion control and snacking. Not very cost effective, though.
Christina S.
Great snacks for both adults and kids.   I put it in our lunch box.  And as a snack for my 3.5 year old.   Forces the serving size which is excellent for people who love cheese and could easily eat too much.
Danielle M.
Winnipeg
So some and creamy. Great for melting in soup or even tossing in a lunch bag. I like how they are individually wrapped. No mess in the morning cutting and portioning it out.
Christa R.
Medicine Hat
I've written a song about this cheese I love it so much.
Babybel Babybel Babybel CHEESE!!
Perfect for on the go and at work snacks.
Picnics. Outings.
Kids and adults alike. Cannot get enough. Yummmmmm
yerhaima l.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
los he probado y son riquisimos son muy faciles para llevar en la cartera y a la hora de un antojo comer algo sano sin alterar el regimen alimenticio, prueben y les gustara
Judith D.
Montreal
I'm not a fan at all ( I'm not a big fan of cheese ).
Ça laisse un après-goût assez désagréable. Probably healthy and good values but I don't recommend it if not a cheese lover.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart