BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
nadia s.
I love babybels, i think that they are the perfect size for a snack on the go or for lunches. I try to get these everytime that i go shopping. i think that babybels are quite reasonably priced and are good quality. The cheese is so nice and i would definitely recommend this.
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
Love love love this cheese probably my favorite cheese. It's always a great price at Cisco I always stock up since its s perfect snack. Taste isn't strong and I love the texture since its a but soft.
Debbie H.
Surrey, BC
the perfect mid afternoon snack, they are low calorie and high in protein. I buy them at Superstore, as they have the best prices I think, otherwise they are quite expensive.
Chenoa A.
Toronto, ON
I've loved these cheeses since I was a little girl! They are soft & delicious. Great for an afternoon snack with some crackers & tomatoes. I recommend these Babybel soft cheeses. They're delicious!!!
Jordyn C.
Kitchener
I really like this cheese, it is really yummy and has a good texture. Also the wax that the cheese is in keeps it fresh and its fun to play with. i do recommend this cheese.
Barbara R.
Yarm, Uk
Love it!!! It's perfect to take it in your lunch box. I normally by them in Aldi or Tesco. They taste lovely and they are so handy to have at home for a perfect snack. I wish they came in bigger boxes!
Jenna R.
A snack I can be happy about. Perfect for kids of all ages, perfect size and they think it’s fun to eat. Pairing it with a dry sausage stick makes for a great on the go snack. Everyone in my house loves them and we will always have them.
Chantelle B.
Fort Ellis , NS
I love this stuff! I can't get enough of it. I prefer only the original cheese but it's great from a light snack or on top of a salad. It isn't to expensive either. I would recommend it to others!
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I just love this stuff! They're portion controlled (yay!) smooth, creamy and delicious. They're good to cook with (hello, babybel stuffed chicken breast!) or just to eat on their own or with crackers. I have been eating these for years and the quality is consistently good. Yum.
Lei G.
I keep these on hand for a quick kids snack. They're easily popped in a bag or lunch kit for on the go. And they're a favorite of my kids.
If I buy them at Costco, they are a really affordable snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?