BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Abigail H.
we use these for our eldest daughter who doesn't 'like cheese' she hasn't figured out they are cheese yet so we like to give her these as she's totally oblivious to it and it means she's getting her calcium etc without even noticing
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey
These are a great snack for lunch boxes or just at home when you're feeling peckish. They're great value for money and taste good. They are a much healthier snack than chocolate or sweets. I'd buy them again and I recommend them.
kerri m.
Winnipeg, MB
These are a great value at Wal-Mart, 3 small packages for $9. The taste is always consistent, not too soft great flavour in all varieties. I like original best. I buy these frequently and enjoy them.
Jodie M.
Ashford, Kent
Our three children take one each to school every day and I am happy that they get a healthy snack to have in their lunch. We always buy a bag with the shopping. Taste is mild and creamy not too strong.
Maryam M.
These are such great snacks for when you're on the go. I love that they are individually wrapped and you can just take it with you anywhere. They taste great as well and are a great source of calcium.
Lula L.
It' the most traditional cheese between kids, I think it's a classic and everybody has to try it.
It's not my favourite, I prefer cheese with a intensive flavor.
Kevin C.
Vancouver, BC
Love these little mozzarella cheese bites. Perfect for a snack while working or at school. Kids love them and they come in a few different flavored. Long as you're not a vegan you'll love this snack.
Chelsea C.
Love the creamy and cheesy taste of the baby bell cheese. Its a perfect little snack for me and the kid inbetween but also perfect for on the go when you dont have the time to cut cheese in to little bits.
Fiona K.
Oh My favourite!! Loving snacking on these. It not only satisfied my hunger but it also gave me protein. It was my first time having this cheese and I really liked it. It was not salty and it was not too strong to eat. I keep restocking them.
Sarah H.
Buckingham
A staple in any kids lunchbox! Smush the red wax and make a stupid shape. Pretty reasonable priced. Tastes like slightly rubbery cheese but wouldn't want it any other way. Recommended to everyone!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart