BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
hoi d.
This product has a kind of sharper taste then normal cheese.
But I really like it, and kids also most of the time.
It’s not unhealthy because there is milk in it.
I would buy it again because I love it.
Johanna L.
My brother and i would always snack on this! its good to put in bread or something! Its pretty healthy in some ways. I'm not a huge fan of cheese so we don't often but this. If you're a cheese lover then this product is great for you!
Kevin C.
Vancouver, BC
Love these little mozzarella cheese bites. Perfect for a snack while working or at school. Kids love them and they come in a few different flavored. Long as you're not a vegan you'll love this snack.
Anisah R.
London , Holborn
Not too fond of the taste as I only purchased it once when I was young, sad to say it was quite bland and dint really taste of cheese. However, the packaging is quite cute
kerri m.
Winnipeg, MB
These are a great value at Wal-Mart, 3 small packages for $9. The taste is always consistent, not too soft great flavour in all varieties. I like original best. I buy these frequently and enjoy them.
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey
These are a great snack for lunch boxes or just at home when you're feeling peckish. They're great value for money and taste good. They are a much healthier snack than chocolate or sweets. I'd buy them again and I recommend them.
Abigail H.
we use these for our eldest daughter who doesn't 'like cheese' she hasn't figured out they are cheese yet so we like to give her these as she's totally oblivious to it and it means she's getting her calcium etc without even noticing
Jodie M.
Ashford, Kent
Our three children take one each to school every day and I am happy that they get a healthy snack to have in their lunch. We always buy a bag with the shopping. Taste is mild and creamy not too strong.
Rhianne B.
My favourite cheese snack if I'm feeling. Abit peckish in between meals, perfect flavour! They aren't expensive at all but taste great and they are definately one of the only cheese snacks I will eat!
Lula L.
It' the most traditional cheese between kids, I think it's a classic and everybody has to try it.
It's not my favourite, I prefer cheese with a intensive flavor.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart