BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
Original is the best. But I love the other kinds too. Prefect on crackers or just as is. Also good for taking on the go. I love to take these to work. Great flavour as well. Definitely a repeat customer.
Emily M.
Childhood memories and adulthood.... still one of my favourite snacks and soooo moorish! They make my mouth water just thinking about them. Not too mild nor too strong. Just right for you and your kids!
Tejah M.
Ottawa
These are my favorite cheeses to snack on! I've been eating these since I was a wee little thing in grade school. They're perfect for kids lunch snacks they taste delicious.
Jose Rodolfo E.
I love the babybel, the original are the best for me, the flavor is amazing and the price is right with the size, I recommend this to everybody because the flavor is the best
GISELE M.
Um queijo super delicioso, maravilhoso, super recomendo esse queijo, é ótimo, pra lanches, pro café da manhã da noite e para pratos especiais, não é enjoativo como muitos outros é o cheiro é delicioso
Charlie C.
England
Nice as a quick snack throughout the day. My family tends to buy them from Sainsbury's around Christmas time as they are good when trying to build up a lighter lunch before we eat the our Christmas dinner
hoi d.
This product has a kind of sharper taste then normal cheese.
But I really like it, and kids also most of the time.
It’s not unhealthy because there is milk in it.
I would buy it again because I love it.
Kainat R.
One of my favourite cheeses. It tastes really nice and yummy to nibble on. It's an healthy alternative to many other kinds of cheeses. I do also like the packaging very much, it's tearable and easy too.
Johanna L.
My brother and i would always snack on this! its good to put in bread or something! Its pretty healthy in some ways. I'm not a huge fan of cheese so we don't often but this. If you're a cheese lover then this product is great for you!
Abigail H.
we use these for our eldest daughter who doesn't 'like cheese' she hasn't figured out they are cheese yet so we like to give her these as she's totally oblivious to it and it means she's getting her calcium etc without even noticing
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart