BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
Perfect snack for you or your kids! I love snacking on them along with pretzels or crackers. Anything really. They usually come in packages of a good amount of them so you'll have them for a while. Super easy to grab and go.
Kea B.
North Ridgeville
This is one of my all time favorite snacks. I pair it with different items depending on the time of day. In the morning I love you pair it with fruit. For afternoon snacks, i love it with pretzels and pepperoni rounds.
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Oh goodness these are fantastic! Great price, value, and quality! I love getting this cheese! Although it’s a bit pricey, so when I’m budgeting my list I can’t get it. But when I’m sitting pretty in money I like to get it!
Lauren D.
Easy for quick protein on the go. I love how it's easy to eat anywhere, and the packaging protects the cheese so even if I'm out and about I can eat it cleanly. Love throwing them in my bag for work or as a post-gym snack.
Kyler J.
Atlanta, GA
Such a great little snack for on the go. Love that the packaging also help you out with portion control. It's just enough to leave you satisfied. Love the price point as well. Love eating it with my favorite chip/frackers.
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
Great by it's self or with pretzels or some crackers. It taste like mozzarella. It's healthy so that's even better. It's right up there with sirgentos cheese. I bought it at Walmart and publix. I would definitely buy again.
Faye K.
Mc Lean, VA
Can't go wrong with babybel. They're packaged so conveniently for throwing into my lunch box when I'm on the go or just grabbing a quick snack on my way out. I wouldn't eat this every day just because I'm trying to cut right now, but I'll have one every few days.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I really enjoy these if they are fresh out of the fridge but if you put them in your lunch box and they warm up even a tad, they take on a sting wax taste and are ruined.
Jenna W.
Martinsburg, WV
These are my absolute favorite go to snack when I'm hungry but don't want to eat a lot or just to hold me over. They are guilt free to me and taste great! I try to keep these in stock and grab a bag every time I am at Walmart. If you've not tried these please do!
Megan O.
WATERBURY, CT
These are the perfect snack to keep in my fridge at work! I try keep healthy snacks on hand since I'm always on the go. I like to get these at Walmart because they're a little bit cheaper than at other grocery stores.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart