BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Stefanie A.
amaizing flavor. it is one of my favorites. i buy it all the time, it is great with bread, with salads, as snacks! everything you want. i tis very healthy and it has a very good price
Coryna F.
i love babybel so much, when my boyfriend goes shopping, i basically eat all of it ahah. it's really healthy unless you're lactose. it's not exactly affordable, it's pretty expensive.
Jade W.
Kirkburton , ['', '', ' Huddersfield']
I find that these don't taste like cheese, they don't really taste of everything. I get they're convenient for dinners but I would much rather chop of a corner from my block of cheese, at least it tastes of something!
Charlie F.
Ever since I was a kid I've loved babybel. They taste great and are a good size to pack in lunch boxes, even better as it can be a substitute for something unhealthy. I even found it fun peeling the wax back as a kid!
NELLGE D.
ufff my super mega favorite mini cheese. the flavor its excellent, the texture super semi soft. excellent for snacks. the size its perfect to take control of calories. the open units its very easy. I recommend to all people its very delicious site
Kristin O.
Kamloops , BC
A classic snackable item everyone loves! Great for camping, hiking, lunches, dessert, whatever! Pre-Portion sized for a portion expanding world-now that's ideal. Catch them on sale & I'll bring it home every time.
Leire H.

If my son could eat these cheeses every day, it would eat in tons. She loves the taste, texture and also you can then play with the red cover as if it were clay.
Kenza L.
I am in lovd with those mini babels they areso cheezy with a creamy ydt solid texture a perfect taste it could be eaten alone or with a sloce of bread a nice topping for salads and it melts in a very delicious way
Tessa R.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
My little boy loves these! Accessible snacks that taste great! He loves to use the wax to make something out of afterwards too!
These are a supermarket staple buy for me these days!
Emma C.
Bristol
I cannot explain how much I love these 😂 they are food and a toy in one, want it to be pac man you got it, want it to be a bell you got it just let your imagination run wild with these and your bound to enjoy it!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart