BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
melissa s.
Unique taste, i absolutely love the packaging as it reminds me of my childhood and how i would get so excited to have the cheese that i would it the red packaging too!! its reasonably priced and i would definitely buy it again and would recommend it.
Simone S.
Kamloops
Yum! Such an easy snack to bring a long to work or on road trips, etc. The only annoying part is that if they get too warm the outside wax begins to melt and can make a mess. Love all the flavors but nothing beats the original babybel! Good price too!
norah w.
Estos quesitos son la perdición de la peke de la casa. Lo he comparado con otros quesitos pero este es realmente bueno y saludable . Lo compro en grandes supermecados y realmente estos quesitos están exquisitos. Por supueto que lo volveria a comprar.
Filippa A.
Geneva
I LOVEEEE babybel! Ever since I was younge it was all I would eat! It is so tasteful! I buy it in my supermarket! And I have it almost every day! It's taste so creamy and delicious! And I recommend it to people with braces since it is extremely soft'
karolline s.
The best cheese I have ever eaten. No words to describe this delight. Only those who have tasted know what I'm talking about. There is a balance of flavors. But it has a lot of fat. First time.
Felicia C.
Dartmouth, NS
I love this cheese so much! Everytime I see it on sale at Sobeys I have to buy it! Or when I see the single 2 packs I get one of those to nibble on while I'm out. I find the price here kind of fair. So delicious.
Stefanie A.
amaizing flavor. it is one of my favorites. i buy it all the time, it is great with bread, with salads, as snacks! everything you want. i tis very healthy and it has a very good price
Jade W.
Kirkburton , ['', '', ' Huddersfield']
I find that these don't taste like cheese, they don't really taste of everything. I get they're convenient for dinners but I would much rather chop of a corner from my block of cheese, at least it tastes of something!
Charlie F.
Ever since I was a kid I've loved babybel. They taste great and are a good size to pack in lunch boxes, even better as it can be a substitute for something unhealthy. I even found it fun peeling the wax back as a kid!
Coryna F.
i love babybel so much, when my boyfriend goes shopping, i basically eat all of it ahah. it's really healthy unless you're lactose. it's not exactly affordable, it's pretty expensive.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart