BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jess C.
gloucester
Great and easy lunchbox snacks. The kids absolutely love them. Even my very fussy daughter. Would definitely recommend these to anyone. I am definitely a serial buyer.
Rosie G.
Love these perfect for lunches and snacks they taste so good and remind me of being a child they are affordable and always been good value for money you can’t go wrong with these at a picnic!
Dumbfoundead D.
Ariana
Tasty, soft, to be honest i didn't find them here since my uncles would bring it wth them from abroad but i used to eat them a lot, really delicious and just amazing!
Holly W.
This product is nice until you have too much of it. It isn't the best cheese I have ever tasted, however it is really handy to put in lunchboxes and seems quite healthy. I would buy again.
Jaime-Lee S.
Blackley, Manchester
Super strong flavoured and delicious, nice for a snack when passing through the refrigerator and having a little forage. Very cheesy, good if you like strong cheese!
Rosanna H.
Sydney, NS
My son loves these because it allows him to have independence. As a special needs child this is very important. My only problem is trying to get them to last longer.
molly c.
I don't particular like these, as cheese like this isn't my thing but for these kids i baby sit, they are in love with them, they find them fun to play with and they think they taste good, they always eat them in a second and loveeeee them, they are 4 and 6
Carolyn M.
Original and best, so nice. Usually buy the lighter version, but have these for a treat. Usually higher price point in supermarket, especially compared to own brands
Erin S.
I like this cheese beacause it has good handy packaging that it can't leek from it tastes nice and creamy, I love the fact that it is very good value. I buy it usually from Asda a local food store. I would buy it again beacuase my family enjoys it !!!!
Laura W.
Guaro
Honestly, i find babybel a little plasticky although it does remind me of my childhood. I wouldn't purchase it now as an adult but it is great for kids lunchboxes.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?