BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maria U.
Vancouver
This is my favourite snack of all time! You can have the Mini Babybel on its own or have it with some crackers or fruit. There are no comparisons when it comes to cheese snacks. These are the best thus far!
Lindsay f.
My children absolutely love these, they're great to put in lunch boxes or as a small snack, they're easy to open and very tasty, only downside is that they are quite expensive to buy, but I like to buy them as my kids enjoy
Stephanie G.
My favorite cheese behind feta. It's so creamy and it's packaging is awesome. The taste is both bold and not so bold. Harmonious cheese these Babybels are. I generally buy them for snacks.
me encanta la mini babbybel roja lo uso aunque no muy seguido pero sabe rico y es todo lo que puedo decir si alguien lo quisiera probar no seria un a mala experiencia
Mimi S.
It rare for me to find an on the go cheese snake that I like but this is amazing I can take a new around with me for when I'm peckish and due this the casing you can carry it round with you
Darcie F.
This is a classic lunchbox favourite for school children. Watch them enjoy this cheesy Treat while playing with the wax off the classic childhood memory. But you still may continue this cheesy delicious snack when leaving school as it is hard to leave alone.
Regan D.
Kingston , ON
These cheese wheels are absolutely addictive! I love them so much! They are so perfect to put in you lunch for the day, and they are so tasty! A very light cheese so they are good for anyone, you don't need to be a cheese conesuer to enjoy these little wheels
Claire M.
Burnaby, BC
I've been eating these bad boys since I was a little kid, so I get a hit of nostalgia whenever I pick them up from the store. So small, delicious and compact, they're perfect for throwing in my purse and bringing to work.
sensi i.
these are brilliant for a packed lunch or a sneaky snack. it tastes like cheese and its too naughty to snack on. its very affordable and doesn't cost too much for the value. I buy this from asda and is very cheap which Is a bonus and will absolutely buy again.
Eloise A.
Ipswich, Ipswich
I use these for the kids pack lunches (if there's enough left as they steal them from the fridge too lol)
They really like them. My little one loves how they open too.
They are perfect for lunchboxes and are really healthy and full of calcium which is important
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart