BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lesley B.
Edmonton
We always have these stocked in our fridge. They're a good source of protein for picky kids that don't eat meat. This little snack is delicious and perfect for grabbing on your way out the door
Hadee A.
Woodbridge , ON
This cheese is not only delicious but is also nutritional. I like to eat it on it's own but once in awhile I like to cut it up and all it to my salad or crackers. I love that it come is a small size so your not over eating cheese.
Jodie V.
Edmonton, AB
these are my favourite lunch time snack. the kids and I fight over these all the time. perfect for anytime of day. these fit well in my bag and because they are wrapped they don't get all yucky.
Amanda J.
If you are a cheese lover these babybels are a must. They taste wonderful and there is something terribly satisfying about unwrapping the wax wrapping around the cheese.
Konstantina k.
Agia Varvara, Attica
From small to remember me gives my mom for lunches .... they have since become my synitheia..mechri and now I eat and do not need anything else for Accompanying ......
jessica a.
absolutely love this cheese, always looking for it on my shopping
it tastes like heaven in a circle, I was just like wow. I
wouldn't have any other cheese than this one. it is very good value for what you get
I lterally have one of theses a day they are that good
Tia E.
West park, Plymouth
Used to make my mum buy me these whenever we went shopping because I was that obsessed, such a nice cheesy flavor, did anyone else use to male things out of the red stuff it was encased in?
Priska 🇸.
MALTA
Great little product and easy to take with you on the go. Always have a bunch in my fridge to snack on. Easy to find in every store that have a frige and taste super. Great just alone but I love to do a hot sandwiches or pasta with this melted on top.
amanda k.
Vaughan, ON
Oh babybel!!! I love these!! And so does my husband, we snack on them all the time and they are great for on the go! Good flavor, affordable and yummy! Tastes like a great mozzerella cheese.
domenica s.
sao paulo, embu das artes , parque luiza 2642
muitoooo bommm, este queijinho é maravilhoso , eu e e minha filha comemos muitos desses , achei no pão de açucar, ele é bem pratico pq tem uma embalagem facil de abrir, nem é muito forte, ele é bem macio e muito rico em calcio . é bom de mais , super gostoso!!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart