BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Lexi M.
I love Babybel cheese! It's just the right amount of cheese for a cheese lover like me! I bought mine at Walmart. It taste like some Swiss cheese but not too over the top. Great value! It's a perfect snack and easy to grab on the go!
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
My husband and kids LOVE these, and I love that they're not eating junk for a change. They're delicious and definitely don't last long in our house! They're perfect to toss in lunch boxes, too. They're a little pricey but worth it.
Courtney F.
Lakewood, WA
These are so good and a perfect snack or side for the lunch box. I just wish they didn't cost so much, they are fairly pricey for the amount you get. I bug when I can afford too, and would buy more often if they were a bit cheaper.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
These are so soft and delicious. My one year old loves them as a snack because they're the perfect size for his little hands, and I love them on crackers or by themselves.
Rachel K.
Jamestown, NY
One of my favorite snacks. Love these things for bringing to the office or when I’m running around, because they’re so easy to eat. They taste great too. My kids love them because of the packaging, and they’re a healthy snack. Win!
Megan D.
New Bern, NC
One of our absolute favorite things! My children ask for it by name. Its a great healthy alternative to any and all junk food. It is a little pricey but we know its because of packaging. We do however purchase weekly to put in lunchboxes. We recommend it to our friends.
mary d.
These cheese wheels are SO good! They are great to add to a lunch or as a snack at work. They have a rich flavor and a great size. They are much better than similar snack cheeses, but more expensive. I’ll be purchasing these again!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I love these. The flavor is great, the texture is great, they're small and easily toted around whether it be in your lunch bag or purse, and they make a great snack! I also like that you can get several for a very reasonable price.
Kaylee W.
Martinsville, IN
The perfect go to snack that you can just grab and go on the run. I always get mine at Kroger. They are a typical item on my grocery list. Great value, but better when you go to Costco because you get a lot more with a better price
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
What I enjoy most about Babybel is the portion control. I love cheese, but my tolerance of lactose is not to the same level as said love. Babybel helps me limit how much cheese to eat so I don't feel sick later.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?