BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Joanna S.
An oldie but a goodie! This stuff is so delicious by itself as a snack or with crackers. It's so soft and not too sharp or salty. There isn't much exactly like this on the market and goes great with kids' lunches!
Jayoma P.
Brampton, ON
Just delicious, one of these with a cracker and it just fills you up and hold you over until your next meal. I feel they are quite expensive but for the quality and taste I do no complain. I love these but can't eat too many of them bad for the diet.
Jade B.
My all time favorite cheesey sphere I enjoy it so much, it yummy and can go in your lunch box! You can buy it from like every supermarket and it's a good value price as they're a multi pack! I would highly recommend this product to all cheese lover!
Robin G.
Surrey, WY
Delicious and the perfect snack. Reminds me of my childhood. Great to nibble on with some crackers or on its own. I love the wax cover, makes it feel hygienic and there is something so satisfying about peeling it off!
Isabella R.
When i was younger, I loved Babybel cheese. I just recently rediscovered it, and it brings back many fond memories. The price is good, and it makes for a great snack. at anytime of the day. The cheese has a great flavor. I would definitely repurchase.
Courtney G.
My fave food is cheese so I'm so glad there is a brand out there which makes eating plain cheese in public acceptable ! I wouldn't say these are healthy and they can sometimes be a little pricey for the small amount but the taste makes me forget all that so babybells are always in my trolley !
Angelica V.
El sabor es muy bueno, tine esa consistencia no tan suave pero lo suficientemente rígida para no deshacerse en tus manos pero si en tu boca, me parece de un precio adecuado para la calidad y me gusta comprarlo una vez a la semana.
Para un pequeño antojo es perfecto a cualquier hora, por su tamaño no tiene demasiadas calorías y es muy rico.
Natasha S.
Thornhill, ON
These are soooo yummy and sooo healthy, great snacks. they are expensive and are never on sale. You can get values packs at Cosco that are a great value! a wide variety of flavours! kids are crazy for these things.... you almost have to hide them.
Lucia H.
These are mine and my daughters favorite snack to have in the house. There small yes bought rich and creamy , although to be honest i could eat the whole bag in a day. These are great with crackers or even just on there own with some carrots and cucumber. The quality is definitely there for sure.
Sarah-Lena G.
Montreal
Definitely not the best cheese. I would suggest purchasing better quality cheese - better taste and probably better for you. Babybels seem to have a waxy taste (probably because of the packaging). Although it is not great, it is still better than most "factory" cheese in grocery stores.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?