BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Erica C.
London
A tasty cheese that is great for kids packed lunches and even work lunches or in sandwiches. It tastes very milky which is nice and I have brought this product more than once and will buy it again. I do recommend and also try the other flavours too.
Pamela R.
Perfect snack size for on the go or a part of a lunch. Love there individual packaging and easy to open packages. My 5 year old will eat these and can get them open herself so they work great for her lunches. Not an overly bold taste that kids love.
Cristina V.
En casa siempre compramos este formato de queso. Hay muchas veces que por motivos de trabajo tenemos que almorzar fuera y está tan rico y es tan cómodo de llevar que no dudamos en comprar este tipo de queso.
Melissa F.
Edson
I love these cheeses they are perfect for my husbands and kids lunches and great for a quick pick me up snack during the day I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves cheese smooth and amazing taste
Angela A.
Lovely snack to pack for lunch! The packaging is really nice to open. The casing is really nice and keeps the cheese fresh for a really long time. The taste is nice and really intense. Not artificial at all.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
They are so fun to eat! My most favorite part is just to open the babybel and to play with the red cover lol. It does taste delicious though but I would not say that it is the most delicious cheese I ever ate. It is just fun to eat, especially for kids.
Brailyn S.
I'm allergic to cheese so I can't write a review about this 😂😂😂 but let's make some BS up and say it's fantastic, loved every minute of it and my guess is that's it's healthy for you and I could never buy it
Lindsey B.
Whitby, ON
A great portable snack. Nice mild flavour. It is toddler approved in our house which is so hard to come by. Love the packaging as well. We like to always have these on hand so this is a frequent purchase for us.
Rima S.
Toronto
All kids and inner kids love these small cheese wheels. I am a repeat customer of this product and I will always be one. This is one of my favorites when I purchase cheese products. They are readily available everywhere I go to shop, so it isn't ever a missed item from my grocery list.
Louise M.
New York
A good little cheese for the end of the meal . I use them for years now, I litteraly grow up with this ! I like the taste , almost like cheddar . They are really useful because they are little , but they are not really healthy . When I was a kid , I was in love with their red hull !
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart