BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
These bring me back to my childhood! I loved to eat these as a kid, and don't mind doing so even now, years later. The only downside is the aftertaste that stays in your mouth upon finishing one.
Marina T.
The first time I tried it, I did not like it. But now is one of my favorite cheese. What I like most is the sixe because I can take it with me anywhere in my bag and eat it at anytime of thye day because it is no too big to feel fool. The price is a little bit expensive but it is woth it
Jemma L.
Richardson Street, Carlisle
Ba=ba-ba-ba-babybel! This just takes me back to my childhood! I love Babybel, it's super tasty (quite mild for cheese) and the red packaging that you peel off (I wanna say it's plastic?) is so unique! Perfect to pop in your lunchbox for a nice snack.
Lucy H.
NORWICH
The texture of the cheese has a plastic feel and not much flavour. I like the feel and look of the packaging. The product is affordable and can be found in most stores. I probably wouldn't use the product again
Niki H.
Stoney cfeek, Ontario
This cheese is great for a quick snack and even perfect to pack in lunch for you're child or even your own lunch,flavor is amazing and tastes good, it does goat a lot but you do get a package of six I believe
Sanja C.
Ulm
I am not a big chesse fan but l Love this ...It has a really good taste .This is something I grab every time I go to the store :D I'd recommend them to anyone who likes cheese as a snack. . Really delicious !!!
Hollie S.
Wakefield
This cheese is closest to my fav type of cheese. It's a light white cheese and is very easy to pack. Still not very healthy but still good to eat as a snack. I would buy again but it's not something I will always reach for every time I go shopping.
Cristina V.
En casa siempre compramos este formato de queso. Hay muchas veces que por motivos de trabajo tenemos que almorzar fuera y está tan rico y es tan cómodo de llevar que no dudamos en comprar este tipo de queso.
Lyka I.
As a cheese lover, I love eating these as snacks because they are already individually pre-packaged so it is easy to take them with me on the go. They are also very creamy, and semisoft as its name implies!
Brailyn S.
I'm allergic to cheese so I can't write a review about this 😂😂😂 but let's make some BS up and say it's fantastic, loved every minute of it and my guess is that's it's healthy for you and I could never buy it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart