BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Bhavna P.
Brampton, ON
I love the packaging of these cheese.Keeps it soft and moist and vey convenoent yo use and affordable to buy it.It tastes great.Its east to carry anywhere.So just small portion to use conveniently.I am going to buy it in future.As it really liked it.
Jessie S.
I love these for my lunch bag, and the portions are perfect. Its a healthy snack I do not have to feel guilty about at all. Its conveniently found at most grocery stores, i have purchased these over and over again
Julie K.
Surrey, BC
These are perfect for kids lunches. My teenager will still take them to school for a snack during the day as they keep cold and fresh with a small ice pack. I buy the big bag at Costco and find it a very affordable and healthy snack that kids will eat at school.
Kallie T.
I love babybels there a quick easy snack for on the go. I always buy them in multi packs and keep them in my fridge. They can be expensive sometimes and there not exactly 100% healthy but i would buy again. Would recommend to anyone who loves cheese
Eleonora M.
Sempre presenti nel mio frigo! Sono lo snack ideale per i piccoli attacchi di fame che si hanno durante la giornata! E ho scoperto da poco che sono anche ottimi da utilizzare per creare una pasta al formaggio!
Erica C.
London
A tasty cheese that is great for kids packed lunches and even work lunches or in sandwiches. It tastes very milky which is nice and I have brought this product more than once and will buy it again. I do recommend and also try the other flavours too.
Shaee T.
I love to slightly melt this product and place it on a ritz cracker with a small portion of fig jam and a thin slice of apple or bosc pear. It has a smooth texture, lovely flavour that works well on its own or paired. I would recommend this product!
Pamela R.
Perfect snack size for on the go or a part of a lunch. Love there individual packaging and easy to open packages. My 5 year old will eat these and can get them open herself so they work great for her lunches. Not an overly bold taste that kids love.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
Great for a quick snack and pick my up helps fill you up cute packaging quick and easy for on the go life ! Protein and dairy ! Love these I just think they are fun to eat and unwrap
Anna O.
Alicante
There are a lot of baby bel sorts, I haven’t tried the white cheddar and the mozzarella jet, but from the rest these are the best baby bel I have ever tried. They have a perfect size, for kids to school, to take them in your bag, for a mini snack...
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart