BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sofia M.
toronto, ON
I am not a fan of the other babybel mini cheeses only because the original provides enough flavor and isn't tangy or awkwardly tasting. I would suppose these are healthy. Kids love these as their snack in their lunch boxes!
Kiara D.
Super cute and healthy snack. I love it! It has a good value even though it can be a little pricey. The flavor is amazing. It has a creamy, silky cheese flavor like no other. I'd definitely recommend this product to others.
Brittany S.
ottawa, ON
Always a hit in our house. fun way to get our son involved in his food! Fun to peel for little hands. we buy the at our local grocery store, they are a bit pricey when not on sale so we usually keep our eyes open for when they do go on sale! the other flavours are delicious as well!
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
I love eating these and whoever I see them in the grocery store, I am reminded of the commercials from when I was a kid. It still has a great chewy texture to it. I love peeling it open and having a couple as a snack. Yummy!
Victoria F.
Cobourg
Another favourite cheese around our home. My favourite is the original; we have tried other flavours though! They're healthy and make a good snack. I buy these from Walmart or No Frills, although they're pricey they're still a favourite, so I'll continue to buy them.
tiff♡ B.
Toronto, ON
These mini Babybel's are a staple in my fridge! I love how convenient these are for a quick snack on the go. They are a great price and are always a crowd pleaser. I love getting a quick bite of cheese when I'm starting to get hungry. I will continue to purchase.
Asmaa A.
Kuwait, Hawalli
I love this cheese. I love cheese in general. This cheese has a smooth texture on your mouth. It melts in your mouth. I bought it from my home market place in my country. It is of a good value. I recommend it to others who loves cheese like me. It is healthy snack too.
María Gabriela P.
Calabozo
Siempre ha sido mi favorito, rico, suave, lo malo es que se acaba tan rápido que parece que ni has comido casi, fácil de abrir, rico para consumir. Aquí en Venezuela ya no ha venido mas, pero siempre recuerdo su buen sabor.
Michelle M.
My son loves this cheese. They are compact and easy to open, perfect for little hands. Easy to travel and take anywhere with you. The flavour is great and is a nice little cheese snack! I love that there are also options for types of cheese with this brand as well.
Kyla K.
Langley
A favorite since my childhood. I have always enjoyed eating these and still to the day! (Literally just ate one 5 minute ms ago no joke) but its a classic cheese that will always be a fave
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart