BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mabel A.
Miami
I LOVE THIS CHEESE, this cheese is amazing is super flavored and the right size so you dont have a surplus in calories. The texture of it is super nice and you can eat it everyone so make it a practical product for adults and kids. I will recommend this to everyone.
Aimee C.
Shermangbury
Love the original baby bell circles and have been eating these throughout the 15 years I have been alive as they are such a legendary snack, they are allot easier on the go than other products can be as. They are individually wrapped and come in a little sack also.
Carrie E.
Regina
It's good but melts really easily if it's kept at room temperature. I bought it at safeway. I buy it every once in a while but not too often. It's better than taking cheese cubes to work. I would probably recommend it to others
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, BC
Love to snack on these at night. They provide a good source of calcium for a good value. I'm doing dairy free at the moment but they were good when I could eat dairy. Good for school snacks too
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
Oh my gosh Babybel cheese is so good. It's fantastic for packing in lunches because it comes individually packaged in a little one serving foil. They are a bit expensive but it's a great treat.
Christine T.
Fort St John
My daughter enjoys these cheese mini's in her school lunch. We will buy these almost on every grocery shop that we do. A good quality cheese that is perfect in lunches as it doesn't dry out with the protective wax packaging.
Sofia M.
toronto, ON
I am not a fan of the other babybel mini cheeses only because the original provides enough flavor and isn't tangy or awkwardly tasting. I would suppose these are healthy. Kids love these as their snack in their lunch boxes!
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
I love eating these and whoever I see them in the grocery store, I am reminded of the commercials from when I was a kid. It still has a great chewy texture to it. I love peeling it open and having a couple as a snack. Yummy!
Michelle M.
My son loves this cheese. They are compact and easy to open, perfect for little hands. Easy to travel and take anywhere with you. The flavour is great and is a nice little cheese snack! I love that there are also options for types of cheese with this brand as well.
Kiara D.
Super cute and healthy snack. I love it! It has a good value even though it can be a little pricey. The flavor is amazing. It has a creamy, silky cheese flavor like no other. I'd definitely recommend this product to others.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart