BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Karla A.
Irishtown-Summerside, NL
The best thing about Mini Babybell original is the packaging. It's so convenient to just toss in with your lunch or take along in your purse for a quick snack. The taste and texture are okay; however, the price for this product is atrocious. If you can find it on sale I'd say yes go for it. Otherwise it's not worth the money.
Taylor A.
I'm not that big of a fan of this cheese and I'll only eat it when I'm in the mood but I do think it is very healthy and I really like the taste, In my opinion it's sort of a sour cream tase I can't explain it, I would recommend it to everyone but the only problem I have with this cheese is the texture which isn't very nice!!!
Alicia S.
Penticton, BC
Had high hopes for these as a snack during the day, but couldn't quite get over the aftertaste that it left in my mouth. Admittedly, I am a recent cheese convert so maybe it's just an acquired flavour.
Veronece W.
Vancouver, BC
Have eaten these ever since I was in elementary school and my mom would pack me one for lunch everyday! Still always have these in my fridge and they still taste great and look extremely cute in their wax packaging.
Vivien A.
vancouver
I pretty much always have these in my fridge. Sometimes I'll just eat one as soon as I get home just to stop the pangs of hunger while I'm preparing dinner. They are really yummy and a fantastic snack.
Josilyn M.
Calgary
I'm a cheese lover. If it's cheese I probably love it. The child in me loves the fun snack size of the baybels. Delicious, creamy and fun! They can be a little pricey (but I'm a college student do everything seems pricey to me lol)
Ana I.
Caracas, Miranda
Excelente precio, excleente tamaño tanto para adultos.como niños, soy adixta a ellos, muy frescos de buen sabor, soy amante del queso y estos mini quisitos valen 100% la pena. realmente deliciosos
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
So soft and creamy. An easy snack to pop into your lunch bag. I prefer to eat them cold, straight out of the fridge. The wax shell can get sticky if it gets too warm. They are a bit pricey so I only buy these when they're on sale.
Ines B.
I've been in love with these since I'm little and I can't get enough of it, I love the taste that is really different from other cheese and I like it. Not expensive and worth it since you can take it with you for lunch or picnic.
Jourdan G.
Dawson creek , BC
Love these!
These are the easiest thing to just grab and go when youre in need of something fast. The creamy cheese just melts in your mouth. The orginal is the only one ive tried so hard but i will for sure be trying the others out in the future!!!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart