BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Trish K.
Exeter
These have a creamy and cheesy flavor that are great in my lunch. The fact that they are packaged in such a way to keep them fresh is a plus. I have purchased these for years and my sons love them. The healthy factor is also a plus.
Jamey L.
Edmonton, AB
The best cheese snack on the market. This is a great after school snack if you have children as it won't ruin their appetite for supper but provides a nutritious and delicious treat for your growing child.
Sophie May F.
Exeter
Babybels are the best thing for a cheese lover! The price varies depending on supermarket but usually very affordable. These snacks are a really good in a lunch box or even as a pick me up in the day!
Jami K.
Fort mcmurray
Love cheese. Perfect for a little snack at work of you dont have time to sit down and eat. Sometimes its hars to get into because of the wax, would be nice if there was better packaging but still delish and my go to when buying snacks
Carolyn H.
Belfast, Antrim
I never know what to think about these! They're very hit and miss. I usually get them from my local Tesco. Sometimes they taste great then other times they just taste plain awful. Cheap enough though
Zo E.
Creekside, Rainham
I love cheese! Mini babybells are no exception! So delicious and full of flavour, a perfect lunchbox snack! These ones are my favourite but the cheddar ones are also very nice! Would defo recommend.
Ariane M.
With its affordable price and its small size ideal for a snack, this healthy cheese is perfect for children and adults! Since my young age, I have always eaten this cheese! Its delicious! A must for all cheese lovers!
Sar S.
Essa, ON
Obsessed. I buy these everytime I go grocery shopping. They make a great little snack, and they're delicious. Nice creamy white cheese, I would definitely recommend to everybody. Its very affordable!
Sophie M.
London, London
I don't think I know anyone who doesn't love these. They are so yummy, convenient and perfect snack size. But I warn you not to eat one when the whole bag is in reach or you'll eat them all at once!
helena l.
Portugal
These mini cheese are so delicious! It came in individual packages so you can carry with you with a piece of fruit or cookies and enjoy your meal at the school, or work, or even picnics!! I'm fan! 👌👌
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?