BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Anastasia K.
Barrie , MS
Babybel cheese is a perfect snack! I can easily go through 4-5 of those. They have so many varieties such as mozzarella, Gouda, Swiss etc. Any type of cheese you can possibly think of. It's so conveniently packed that I usually prefer to take it to work with me as a part of my lunch. Definitely try it!
Cleia M.
I don't know anyone who doesn't live these. They are quite expensive so I normally don't but them but when I do they disappear fast. The packaging is so cute and tiny. They make a great little snack or treat.
Michala R.
Norwich, Norfolk
I absolutely love Babybel cheeses.  Great creamy taste great with crackers toast or just to eat them on their own. These are so handy as they can be put into lunchboxes or just served with cheese and crackers before or after a meal. Kids love them and it is a great source of calcium.
Kayla S.
I find that these taste like nothing and have a weird plastic cheese texture. I do really love that these are wrapped in wax to help them last longer and I also love that they are the perfect snack size!
Jennifer-Marie C.
Calgary, AB
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel babybel cheese are easy snacks to toss in the bag they are by messy and come eaily wrapped for transportation. They are a bit pricy that's about the only thing I would change but the taste is amazing and the size is just portion perfect
Maya H.
pickering, ON
This cheese is perfect for when you are rushing in the morning and need a bit of protein or when you need to make your kids lunch for school and you just throw one of these in there. The cheese is creamy and comes in all different kinds and everyone loves taking of that wax rapper.
Mandy M.
Zurrieq
The Mini Babybel Cheese is a great snack and I especially like to use it in my daughter's lunch box. It's been a family favourite from when I was little myself and it's taste has always been great. I also like the different Babybel flavours and would highly recommend it to others.
Beth W.
St Albans, Herts
I've had these for years, and eat these on the go as the red wax outside helps keep the cheese fresh and cool. The only downside is the cheese is a bit plastic tasting, although it is very soft and smooth for a cheese. I would buy these again and try some other types from the brand.
Veronece W.
Vancouver, BC
Have eaten these ever since I was in elementary school and my mom would pack me one for lunch everyday! Still always have these in my fridge and they still taste great and look extremely cute in their wax packaging.
Shiv G.
i am not into cheese but this one got me addicted. I loved it. the taste is really good. you can easily carry it anywhere without it being messy. the packaging is really cool and innovative. i buy it from walmart usually. it is a bit expensive so i dont buy it all the time.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart