BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessie B.
I am OBSESSED with Babybel cheese. They are the perfect size for a snack on the go and are packaged so conveniently. With so many different flavours to choose from, there is always a few circles hanging around in my fridge. I like to throw them into my lunches a few days a week for a great treat.
Jayoma P.
Brampton, ON
Just delicious, one of these with a cracker and it just fills you up and hold you over until your next meal. I feel they are quite expensive but for the quality and taste I do no complain. I love these but can't eat too many of them bad for the diet.
Caitlin K.
Really great food product! It is good on the go and as a snack for young kid - or adukts! As it is only a small amount, it is relatively health,but I would not recommend eating them often. I quite like really mild cheese, so sometimes it is a little bit mature, but would be perfect for other people
Stevie-Marie W.
Carlisle, Cumbria
Beautiful! I once bought a little book on how to make food using baby bells and it was so interesting! Instead of eating these out of the fridge, I melt them on crackers with sundries tomatoes and Italian herbs.
Jade B.
My all time favorite cheesey sphere I enjoy it so much, it yummy and can go in your lunch box! You can buy it from like every supermarket and it's a good value price as they're a multi pack! I would highly recommend this product to all cheese lover!
Lisa N.
Montreal
I love love love cheese and always have these in the fridge! They great for a pick me up and healthy too. Just the right amount of calcium needed for me at my age and so very yummy. I've tried all of them and I always go back to the original.My Mum bought them for me as a little girl as a special treat and they are still a treat! Highly recommended!
Joanna S.
An oldie but a goodie! This stuff is so delicious by itself as a snack or with crackers. It's so soft and not too sharp or salty. There isn't much exactly like this on the market and goes great with kids' lunches!
Isabella R.
When i was younger, I loved Babybel cheese. I just recently rediscovered it, and it brings back many fond memories. The price is good, and it makes for a great snack. at anytime of the day. The cheese has a great flavor. I would definitely repurchase.
Angelica V.
El sabor es muy bueno, tine esa consistencia no tan suave pero lo suficientemente rígida para no deshacerse en tus manos pero si en tu boca, me parece de un precio adecuado para la calidad y me gusta comprarlo una vez a la semana.
Para un pequeño antojo es perfecto a cualquier hora, por su tamaño no tiene demasiadas calorías y es muy rico.
Lucia H.
These are mine and my daughters favorite snack to have in the house. There small yes bought rich and creamy , although to be honest i could eat the whole bag in a day. These are great with crackers or even just on there own with some carrots and cucumber. The quality is definitely there for sure.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart