BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nadia H.
markham, on
I love mini Babybel cheese, they taste amazing and so easy to take to work. Just pop one in my lunch bag. They are create snack during the day. So soft and tasty. I normally get them from my local grocery stores. Great for kids lunch and snack also.
Stevie-Marie W.
Carlisle, Cumbria
Beautiful! I once bought a little book on how to make food using baby bells and it was so interesting! Instead of eating these out of the fridge, I melt them on crackers with sundries tomatoes and Italian herbs.
Joanna S.
An oldie but a goodie! This stuff is so delicious by itself as a snack or with crackers. It's so soft and not too sharp or salty. There isn't much exactly like this on the market and goes great with kids' lunches!
Lisa N.
Montreal
I love love love cheese and always have these in the fridge! They great for a pick me up and healthy too. Just the right amount of calcium needed for me at my age and so very yummy. I've tried all of them and I always go back to the original.My Mum bought them for me as a little girl as a special treat and they are still a treat! Highly recommended!
Jade B.
My all time favorite cheesey sphere I enjoy it so much, it yummy and can go in your lunch box! You can buy it from like every supermarket and it's a good value price as they're a multi pack! I would highly recommend this product to all cheese lover!
Isabella R.
When i was younger, I loved Babybel cheese. I just recently rediscovered it, and it brings back many fond memories. The price is good, and it makes for a great snack. at anytime of the day. The cheese has a great flavor. I would definitely repurchase.
Angelica V.
El sabor es muy bueno, tine esa consistencia no tan suave pero lo suficientemente rígida para no deshacerse en tus manos pero si en tu boca, me parece de un precio adecuado para la calidad y me gusta comprarlo una vez a la semana.
Para un pequeño antojo es perfecto a cualquier hora, por su tamaño no tiene demasiadas calorías y es muy rico.
Lucia H.
These are mine and my daughters favorite snack to have in the house. There small yes bought rich and creamy , although to be honest i could eat the whole bag in a day. These are great with crackers or even just on there own with some carrots and cucumber. The quality is definitely there for sure.
Jennifer B.
Gold Coast
This is a lovely semisoft smooth creamy cheese that tastes great on its own, with bread or crackers.  The packaging is quite detailed locking in the freshness with the red wax yet very easy to open.  We have been purchasing this great cheese for many years and will continue to do so.
Natasha S.
Thornhill, ON
These are soooo yummy and sooo healthy, great snacks. they are expensive and are never on sale. You can get values packs at Cosco that are a great value! a wide variety of flavours! kids are crazy for these things.... you almost have to hide them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart