BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
amy m.
Isleworth , Middlesex
My favourite way to eat cheese its fun and great tasting i love it and its comes in a wrapper so you dont actually gave to touch the cheese and it stays clean. It is easy to get hold of in most supermarkets and i would definitely recommend.
Fabiola C.
OMG this cheese, since I was little I love it, I used to buy packs of 12 all the time. Already with the way to open each cheese is the maximum, it played with the red envelope before eating it. I recommend it and more with soda crackers!!!
Natalie P.
Embrun
My son really likes this cheese. Unfortunately it is expensive. So I barely ever buy this product. I find that it taste like rubber. I honestly don’t think it is worth it, there are better products that are better price, with better quality.
Cara F.
Mini Babybel's are one of my favourite cheese snacks! I love eating these, and I always have done, especially during school. Although they are quite small, the  taste is lovely. Cheese is one of my favourite foods so obviously I love these!
Beth J.
CF62 8UH
Favorite cheese! Such cute packaging and the taste is unreal! Only negative is that the product is so small and I feel like their quite expensive for a little pack? Despite this I will carry on to purchase them as their so mouthwatering
Charlie M.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
I do not really like cheese and I do not like the packaging that these come in. This is due to the fact of the smell that the cheese and the rubber give off. I would not buy these again as the smell puts me off eating the actual cheese.
Kristi-Lee M.
Sault Ste, ON
These are a bit pricey but you get a lot in a package. They are wonderful for lunches, the cheese is smooth and tasty. It is the perfect amount for a little snack during the day or a quick pick me up. I prefer these over cheese strings.
Frida P.
Oxted
These are the best little cheese things ever! You can pretty much eat them to everything, just as they are or to food. They taste so so good. A very mild taste. Love it. I do recommend it to whoever is reading this!
Brett K.
Wakaw, SK
Kids love these and they make an easy snack. They are creamy and soft and taste really good. They are a bit expensive for how many you get in a package but sometimes they come on sale so I buy them then. I also think the packaging is super cute as well.
Amanda A.
These cheeses are delicious! The flavour is light but creamy! My son will literally eat at least one every day! They are the perfect addition to any healthy snack and so easy to pop in a lunch or purse for a quick and delicious snack!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?