BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ilse H.
Elst (utrecht)
This mini babybell cheese is very delicious! It's very soft and creamy of texture and it tastes very smooth and good. It's pretty affordable and you can buy it at your local supermarket. I deffinitely am gonna buy it again!
Dana M.
Boyne Island
These are the things I snack on and keep in my bag when travelling as they are always quick and easy and filling, highly recommend them if you want a snack that can fill you up for a while.
Jess C.
gloucester
Great and easy lunchbox snacks. The kids absolutely love them. Even my very fussy daughter. Would definitely recommend these to anyone. I am definitely a serial buyer.
Alexia A.
Laval
Sosososo good!!!!!! Seriously buy it. So practice when you have kids, they can Play with the Little Red thing with the Cheese. So you have a Little break from your kids for 15 minutes ;).
Dumbfoundead D.
Ariana
Tasty, soft, to be honest i didn't find them here since my uncles would bring it wth them from abroad but i used to eat them a lot, really delicious and just amazing!
molly c.
I don't particular like these, as cheese like this isn't my thing but for these kids i baby sit, they are in love with them, they find them fun to play with and they think they taste good, they always eat them in a second and loveeeee them, they are 4 and 6
Jaime-Lee S.
Blackley, Manchester
Super strong flavoured and delicious, nice for a snack when passing through the refrigerator and having a little forage. Very cheesy, good if you like strong cheese!
Holly W.
This product is nice until you have too much of it. It isn't the best cheese I have ever tasted, however it is really handy to put in lunchboxes and seems quite healthy. I would buy again.
Carolyn M.
Original and best, so nice. Usually buy the lighter version, but have these for a treat. Usually higher price point in supermarket, especially compared to own brands
Rosanna H.
Sydney, NS
My son loves these because it allows him to have independence. As a special needs child this is very important. My only problem is trying to get them to last longer.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?