BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jess K.
Derbyshire
Mmmm baby bell! I remember always having these in my pack lunch as a child! They're delishious and perfect carry on size they are wrapped in there own little wax wrap and then with a cellophane wrapping over the top which keeps the cheese extra protected! They are so full of flavour
Mindy H.
These are great to throw into lunches or for a quick on the go snack. Healthy and delicious for the whole family to enjoy. Lots of variety in flavors (ie, Gouda, light, cheddar, etc....) and affordable. My children always ask for me to pick these up when we're at the grocery store.
kylie h.
Nottinghamshire
My 8 year old niece loves these just as much as my 27 year old self does! The cheese is divine and can be mixed or eaten with anything! Top tip! Place a babybel in the middle of a freshly made mince burger patty! gorgeous cheeseburgers ! Highly Recommend for childrens lunch boxes!
Eugenia P.
Guanajuato, Mexico
Great snack, and a really good flavor. Ever since i was little I been eating this, its a practical way to stay healthy. The taste is super good its soft but you can feel the cheesy flavor. I love the packaging. the wax its a good idea because it keeps the cheese fresh and creamy.
Lydia P.
London
These little yellow discs calling themselves cheese are nothing more than an insult to every other kind of real cheese. This processed garbage is fun for about 10 seconds as you peel of its rubbery wax coating, but the fun ends as soon as you bite into the equally rubbery cheese.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
I ABSOLUTELY LOVES MINI BABYBELS AS A CHILD. omg i use to eat these as if they were nothing. i use to eat them one after the other as if they were chips. I haven't had one in a few years but i imagine that they still taste as good. These were honestly the best thing to me back then
Diana L.
Classic yummy cheese. It's great as snack with crackers or just by itself. I think it's cool how they wrap the cheese in wax. I would not suggest leaving the cheese out your fridge for too long because it can get soft and chewy. Great for your own snack, family snacks or on the go snack.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
This is one of my personal very favorite cheeses to enjoy when I want a yummy snack. This Mini @Babybel Original Soft Cheese is so creamy, light, so tasty and totally satisfying. It is perfect to serve with crackers and very nice with fruit to serve guests. It is available in every grocery store. It is also  reasonable priced.
Jennifer B.
Oshawa
I mean...its babybel...Its food, and fun. My son loves them. Yes they are a little pricey, but the flavour is great, portioning is wonderful. They are a healthy snack for my 7 year old, and he loves to play with the wax after. Can find at most grocery stores and there are a variety of flavours to choose from .Will purchase again.
Yes this one! My aunt bought it from Amsterdam and I couldn't describe the feeling! The coating you know the red coating is quite salty abit but honestly the cheese? You could just eat it like that! it gives a very salty and cream taste to the mouth and honestly omg i love it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart