BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
These little yummy goodnesses always will remind me of christmas. Great for people to snack on while lounging around reminiscing about the year prior and catching up on family small talk. Great for portion control and I will definitely keep these around my house.
Angel C.
We used to get these as snacks when we were younger and i still like to grab one and peel off the wax then pop it in my mouth! If i could ever keep them long ebough to slice them then they would probably be great with crackers!
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
These cheeses are so dang cute. I love how they’re all individually wrapped and they are just the perfect size to eat. I love snacking on these. Such an amazing flavor to these. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves cheese.
Devon R.
S Pasadena, CA
These cheeses are the best for on the go and small snacks! If I'm going to the beach or something, these are always in my cooler. They're great for packing lunches too. I could probably sit and eat a whole package all by myself.
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
Love these convenient little cheese wheels! My son loves string cheese and this tastes kind of Similar so it's an easy snack for school lunches or for on the go! I buy the big package of them all the time an the price isn't bad!
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect mid-day snack. I keep these in my office to have a mid-day snack so I won't be tempted my vending machine junk food. Its' the perfect size. Small, easy to open, and delicious. Only downsize is that since it's cheese, you'll probably need a mint after! LOL
Megan E.
Escondido, CA
These delicious cheeses are my husband's go to snack. They're cute and creamy. There's nothing else like it. We buy them from Costco. The flavor is great for a mild cheese and the wax packaging keeps them fresh for a long time.
Nena R.
Love mini Babybel cheeses! I buy these all the time! They are delicious and they all have such a great flavor. They're great to take on the go with you. I'll throw 2 in my bag to take to work with me to have as a snack throughout the day.
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
Great stuff! I like to give these to my kids versus the cheese sticks. I feel like this is more natural, or that could just be in my head lol. Regardless, both my boys love their cheese so much. My youngest started falling in love with these at 6 months. Love love love
aleeza u.
Texas
The cheese is so creamy smooth and yummy and fun to eat and Peele I love the packaging as well and I am a repeat consuming it taste like milk and it’s very healthy for me I love to eat it with Ritz crackers and I would recommend
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart