BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kaylie D.
Clacton-On-Sea
I have been eating these since I was about 10 years old, and they haven't changed one bit. I love the taste and texture of this easy to eat cheese. The novelty of peeling it out of its wax shell never get's old even though I am technically an adult. Love this product!
Iván M.
Madrid
In my opinion it is perfect if you wanna have a light snack, but the price is quite high for a few balls of cheese, althugh is very different to other marks. I like the flavour but not a lot, it tastes quite bitter, so I would remove that bitter flavour from the cheese
Zineb S.
Ahfir
Very wonderful product and all people tell him It is really a wonderful product I liked this product and wanted to try it I want to market it through my channel and my Facebook page
Christina A.
Scarborough , ON
I eat these when they are on sale cause the price is a little too high for me, i am not sure how healthy they are it is cheese! But they taste really good and it is super fun to peel the wax off the cheese! They make for a great snack and i get mine from any grocery store :)
Jenna F.
Winnipeg, MB
love this cheese! so handy for a snack at home or on the go.  I love that my 4 yr old can help himself to one and open it with no issues.  So easy for anyone and so good!! They could sell bigger quantities of bag, or reduce the price of bag or have them on sale more often to encourage people to buy them more often.
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
Ever since I was little, I have been obsessed with Mini Babybel cheese. It has a perfect cheese-y flavour without being too intense. It is so much fun to open the wax packaging too! It makes the perfect snack for on-the-go. Highly recommend if you're a cheese fan!
Kirsty M.
Coventry
Has to be the original.!!! So flavoursome, just like Edam cheese.. not too unhealthy either.!! Perfect little snack to add in with lunch or if you get a bit peckish.!! I could eat loads of these though.. not too expensive to buy and they come in multipacks so handy fir the week..
I'm a cheese lover and Babybel is my favorite. I eat these mini's since I was a little child. The taste is creamy and delicious, i've never tried any similar cheese, the price is affordable. I buy them everytime I see them on the store, I would recommend to you :D
Becky A.
Edinburgh , ['', '', '']
Not being a massive cheese fan these are actually quite nice also fun to open although they cheese is a bit like rubber it tastes nice as it's not too strong or weak cheap for what you get also and great for kids to eat with a packed lunch! If you have kids defo buy
Jolia C.
It's tasty enough, I only bought the small package for the sample,but if your want a bigger quantity best to buy a huge circular block of cheese.Then it would be well worth it than the small bit size of cheese.No because it's to small for what I want to use it for.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?