BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rose L.
The red wax was always a bit hard to peel off, sometimes I rip the entire thing into two pieces. The cheese is creamy and strong, but eating too much doesn't make me feel great. Would have given it a much higher rating if it didn't cost more than a dollar per cheese
Merveth M.
Brampton , ON
The best cheese in a odd container, I know someone who once at the wax because they thought it was apart of the cheese, i would recommend that a warning or at least some labelling be included to warn against eating the wax, anyways it is delicious by a tad bit price and potentially hazardous
Daniela G.
Los Angeles, CA
Estos quesitos de "The Laughing Cow" me han gustado mucho desde que era pequeña, ya que mi mamá me los mandaba varias veces en mi lunch escolar y era divertido quitarles la cubierta e invitares a mis amigos. Esta muy bonito el empaque y el queso sabe muy rico.
Anna G.
My family love Mini Babybel chees. The cheese test good. It is single packet, so you can take it when you go out, please in lunchbox, or use as a small snake in between meals. As we all know cheese is good for over health and can help you to balance your diet.
Megan P.
Seattle, WA
I loe babybel mini cheeses, they are my absolute favorite. You don't get much from just one wheel so I would have to buy multiple which is a draw back. The flavor is good but they are pricey for such a small amount, despite the price though i would buy again.
Lily Z.
These are great! Perfectly portioned. You can have one when you want something creamy/savory. Also great for toddlers. They're very easy to open so your kids can open it themselves if they keep like being independent that day. Highly recommend this for any cheese lovers.
Iasmina A.
Laval
They are amazing . When I was younger I used to take them to first grade, and ever since then I buy them all the time !! It's like candy to me , but healthy, it's weird but very good !!! Trust me u should by it !
Christian B.
These are a product I always keep on hand. They tend to travel well and give me a bit of energy when I begin yo fade in the afternoon. They are somewhat expensive but I still purchase them quite frequently. The flavor is nice and mild. I will repurchase these.
Seghara W.
North Vancouver, BC
Babybel cheese has always been in my life, the cheese is wrapped in a red wax coating which makes it fun for the kids, and for adults its fun to eat too! Enjoy with your kids. its not the most amazing cheese but it is a really good snack to just pop in a bag.
Christina G.
Milton, ON
These are great for lunches, or a mid day snack. They come in multiple cheese types. My husbands takes them for lunches, so I buy a bunch when on sale and freeze them for later use. Great for the little ones too for their snacks. Just peel the wax off first!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart