BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
"I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty). It is however pricey, anywhere from a sale of $3 for 6 to $6-8 for 6 (probably why my parents never bought me this). Over all, if you want to splurge a little or it's a really good sale go for it! A good snack with a wrapper that you can use for playing with or using as a wax for your needle and thread. "
Giulia F.
I'm a big fan of cheese and when I bought this I thought it would have been a really satisfaction to eat that cute mini-form of cheese. Unlike they taste as too fresh cheese
Irene C.
Always in my fridge and I don't know why. I really don't like the tasty, bit dry and not very sweet. I really hoped it to be sweet and soft, but it isn´t. i prefer others, and the price it has is a bit elevated. I don't think i would buy it any more, it hasn't meet my expectations
Skye H.
This is a great cheese they taste verrt fresh and healthy and are individually rapped ready for school lunches or work and are also inexpensive and very tasty to eat
Laura G.
Salamanca
I used to be obssesed wit these when I was younger. It was a great way to eat dairy products when out and about. I still love them these days and I would like to try some of the other flavours but they don't sell them in my country. I think it's a really fun product for kids.
Georgia R.
Cirencester, Gloucestershire
For a self confessed chess addict, these are absolutely perfect. Portioned out for you make it an easy to grab and go snack. I have been purchasing these for many many years and will continue to do so
Keisha A.
San Fernando, Trindad.
My family loves this. I must purchase this every month. It's part of my staples as far as fridge stuff goes. It's a great bang for you buck and pleasing to the entire family. The on the go concept fits my family's routine entirely. I would recommend this to any and all families esp those like mine that are always on the go.
Kaley T.
I love this.One of my favourite snack as it's small and just bite sized and you just popped one in your mouth to feel that cream,cheesy flavour spread through your body.You just had to say 'yum' to really feel it.The packaging is awesome and very satisfied to open.Highly recommend.
Valeria H.
I like this cheese a lot. I think they are perfect to eat as a snack. They have the perfect size, which is the reason why my sister always likes to take them to school. In my opinion, they seem a little artificial because of the texture, but their taste changes everything.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
These are great! Love the quality and they are so easy to just pack and take with you because they are packaged in wax and wrapper. They taste great and the size is perfect. Sometimes I find them a bit expensive but they are good quality. Would love to try more flavors.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart