BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Babybel mini <3 it's a flight straight to my heart any day, it's great for lunch bags for the office or the school, it works great with fruits and crackers on the go.
The flavor is not overly sharp and it's great, one of my clients even used it to motivate their old dogs, everybody loves mini babybel
Sian T.
Phoenix Business Centre, Ripon
Babybels are just so reminiscent of childhood! They may not be the best cheese in the world, but they're a really good snack for when you want something savoury to keep you going and are always associated with good childhood memories. Not a regular thing on my shopping list, but I like them!
Abby C.
Truro, NS
One of my all time favorite snacks - I get them at Costco in bags of 22 for $11 and it's half the price of those from the grocery store. I love these little things, the perfect afternoon pick me up! I've been buying these for years and I hope someday they come out with a marble flavor.
Amina M.
alger

Not gonna lie, I buy these because they are cute. I also like
opening them. They come in like a waxy covering and you open it by
peeling a strip from the center. It's fun. I wouldn't buy these for
the pure joy of opening them, but it's a bonus. They make an easy snack
since they are small and individually wrapped, so you can grab one on
the go. As for taste and texture, they're not my favorite, kind of like
string cheese but without the fun stringyness. That's just personal
preference though. They're not bad, and I believe they have a few
types/flavors. I think they are a decent buy if you like to snack on
cheese because the way they're packaged makes them convenient, and they
are also easy to find at many grocery stores, as well as reasonably
priced.
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
"I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty). It is however pricey, anywhere from a sale of $3 for 6 to $6-8 for 6 (probably why my parents never bought me this). Over all, if you want to splurge a little or it's a really good sale go for it! A good snack with a wrapper that you can use for playing with or using as a wax for your needle and thread. "
Irene C.
Always in my fridge and I don't know why. I really don't like the tasty, bit dry and not very sweet. I really hoped it to be sweet and soft, but it isn´t. i prefer others, and the price it has is a bit elevated. I don't think i would buy it any more, it hasn't meet my expectations
Giulia F.
I'm a big fan of cheese and when I bought this I thought it would have been a really satisfaction to eat that cute mini-form of cheese. Unlike they taste as too fresh cheese
Skye H.
This is a great cheese they taste verrt fresh and healthy and are individually rapped ready for school lunches or work and are also inexpensive and very tasty to eat
Laura G.
Salamanca
I used to be obssesed wit these when I was younger. It was a great way to eat dairy products when out and about. I still love them these days and I would like to try some of the other flavours but they don't sell them in my country. I think it's a really fun product for kids.
Keisha A.
San Fernando, Trindad.
My family loves this. I must purchase this every month. It's part of my staples as far as fridge stuff goes. It's a great bang for you buck and pleasing to the entire family. The on the go concept fits my family's routine entirely. I would recommend this to any and all families esp those like mine that are always on the go.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart