BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Courtney B.
Mill Creek, WA
Purchased at: Costco
Delicious! We buy the large size bags at Costco. Perfect for snacking (& healthy too!)
Kate D.
Lutz, FL
Purchased at: Target
So. Good. Best on the go cheese snack ever (sorry, cheese sticks!). I don't know why this product even needs a review - this is the stuff cheese cravings are made of.
Vanessa R.
Suffolk County
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love these little cheeses. There perfect snack with protein and great to have with some crackers. There fun to eat too.
Jennifer B.
Malden, MA
I love how well these travel. I can throw it in my purse and take it with me anywhere. My only complaint was how limited the flavors are
Brittany S.
Layton
Purchased at: Kroger
We love these, they're good as snack or in lunches. It's always fun to open them up and peel off the red wax.
Michelle E.
Harlem
It’s amazing snack for children and health. I personal only by this for my daughter bc it has no hormones and no  Artificial ingredients.
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
They are nice and soft, so they are great for snacking throughout the day. I wish they made more fun flavors.
Olivia S.
Hamilton, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Great cheese! Always taste super fresh, and the price is not bad for how many cheeses you get.
Garrett R.
Atlanta
One of my favorite easy snacks. You can take them anywhere. They are very mellow in cheese taste but are very salty so they go very well with sweet fruits like apples. They're kinda expensive but are a much healthier snack than chips or candy. Will definitely buy again.
Ashley 💕.
Dalzell, SC
I love Babybel cheese! This cheese is great to have in the house if you are doing the Keto diet! The cheese is perfect to grab for snacking between meals and I highly recommend! Great for kids too!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?