BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Laura W.
Guaro
Honestly, i find babybel a little plasticky although it does remind me of my childhood. I wouldn't purchase it now as an adult but it is great for kids lunchboxes.
Erika B.
Whitby , NJ
We eat these all the time. I buy the big bag from Costco. Once a week we eat a lot of cheese it's healthy for you down by not. The taste is super rich. And yummy
Krizelle V.
This is by far my favorite chees3 and that says a lot as I love cheese! I like the portion size and the texture of the cheese. I especially enjoy the waxy casing
Kasey F.
So moreish! These are the reason I need to diet! I could eat them all day long, they are so soft and creamy when you chew them! I give these to my nephew and he loves them, so they are brill for all ages!
Aneeq L.
These little balls of goodness are moreish and perfect for a snack. I love eating cheese and babybel is like a little present waiting to be opend and snacked on.
Raj K.
These make a good quick snack. They are fun to open and taste good. The taste is creamy and rich. The package they come in is quite big so it is a good value and lasts a good amount of time. They usually finish just before the next grocery trip.
Andrea D.
Can't belive I'm writing a review for my absolute favourite cheese! If you buy this I promise you won't regred it!! I litteraly buy these every week and love to eat them while doing homework!! You can't get enough of them!! Just go and buy some!
Ashley C.
Canada
Great cheese snack. My kids absolutely love these. Its my quick go to cheese snack. Some ham slices, crackers, grapes along with these and you have a balanced snack for school.
Helmi R.
This is my favourite cheese! I always buy these for the holidays for a chees plater and for a quick snack. I'll keep buying these for a long time! The price is just right for me and I feel like I get my money's worth. Just writing this makes me want to go buy these.
Monalisa T.
These are a Aussie classic, when every he go to the park don't forget your babybels! Love these so much also a good snack for when you can't or are on a diet nice easy snack with some crackers
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart