BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yvette G.
Sioux City
At first I didn't rlly like the taste but then I started eating more of them and I honestly rlly liked it.  They taste good with tortilla chips. I recommend!! They are also fun to peel of the packaging which I think it's rlly cute
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the mimi babybel semi soft cheese. I usually have them as a small snack at my desk at work. It's a great pick me up before lunch. Perfect size and perfect amount. I would buy this again. And if you haven't tried it go get some lol.
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
I absolutely love this cheese to snack on. I buy them all the time just to eat by themselves because they're so delicious. They're a little pricier than some cheeses but definitely worth it, if you like cheese definitely try this.
Samantha M.
Lynchburg , VA
I buy these cheeses for my boys who are two and four. They are picky eaters but they go crazy for baby bell cheese! My older son enjoys opening the cheese and peeling the wax off which makes this a fun and delicious snack!
Amanda G.
I love cheese. It's kind of weird how much I love cheese. My mom has these in the fridge and whenever I'm looking for a snack this is the first place I go. Not too big of a fan of the wax, but it's easy for kids and adults alike.
Samantha J.
Alameda
These little cheese snacks are the bomb! They’re the perfect size for a quick little snack. I really love the flavor of these original ones. The only thing that bothers me is the packaging. I’m not sure how sustainable these are 🤔
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Baby Bell cheese is super good. It taste like a light mozzarella on the first. I would say superhealthy cheese with a great flavor. I purchased mine from my local Walmart and I'll take one with me every day to have with my lunch.
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Easy on the go cheese. Tastes real and not processed. I believe that they are healthy. I usually buy in bulk at Target. They taste good and keep you full for awhile. I recommend baby bell to everyone wanting to try something new.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth , MA
It's a great snack, I love the taste! It's even better when you can find coupons for it. I like to eat this with crackers. I normally try to buy this at Target. I would recommend this to others.
Angel C.
We used to get these as snacks when we were younger and i still like to grab one and peel off the wax then pop it in my mouth! If i could ever keep them long ebough to slice them then they would probably be great with crackers!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart