BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Dumbfoundead D.
Ariana
Tasty, soft, to be honest i didn't find them here since my uncles would bring it wth them from abroad but i used to eat them a lot, really delicious and just amazing!
molly c.
I don't particular like these, as cheese like this isn't my thing but for these kids i baby sit, they are in love with them, they find them fun to play with and they think they taste good, they always eat them in a second and loveeeee them, they are 4 and 6
Jaime-Lee S.
Blackley, Manchester
Super strong flavoured and delicious, nice for a snack when passing through the refrigerator and having a little forage. Very cheesy, good if you like strong cheese!
Holly W.
This product is nice until you have too much of it. It isn't the best cheese I have ever tasted, however it is really handy to put in lunchboxes and seems quite healthy. I would buy again.
Carolyn M.
Original and best, so nice. Usually buy the lighter version, but have these for a treat. Usually higher price point in supermarket, especially compared to own brands
Rosanna H.
Sydney, NS
My son loves these because it allows him to have independence. As a special needs child this is very important. My only problem is trying to get them to last longer.
Erin S.
I like this cheese beacause it has good handy packaging that it can't leek from it tastes nice and creamy, I love the fact that it is very good value. I buy it usually from Asda a local food store. I would buy it again beacuase my family enjoys it !!!!
Jade P.
Sudbury, ON
These would be better if it didn't taste slightly like plastic. But otherwise it's pretty good. The packaging is fun to rip off, and it's nice to pack for lunches.
Olivia Q.
Canterbury
Yum yum yum! I have been eating these since I was very young, always had them and always will continue to comsume them! They are delicious, soft and have a great flavour and a very good value for money! I very much recommend - I really fancy one now!
Ulfatt B.
Darnall, Sheffield
I'm addicted to these! Babybel are the best. I'm always eating way more than i should be. They don't taste very cheesey. They're quite solid but I love the texture
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart