BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren R.
These are my childhood favourites! Perfect for lunch boxes, on the go as a snack. They are so delicious as well! If you enjoy cheese I highly suggest you give these a go.
Tina S.
London
One of my favourite snacks and with this packaging it’s great when you’re on the go but I avoid bringing these to the office - I always see them as intended for children!
Hatty s.
heartfordshire
I don’t mind baby bells, I’m not sure what the ingredients are like but to me it doesn’t taste like 100% cheese. You can get these at your local supermarket and they are roughly cheap. I wouldn’t really recommend
Holly N.
Worcester
Baby bell’s have always been a staple for me. As a child, I would always have one in my lunch box (in fact I lost my first tooth whilst eating one), and I have continued to buy them from supermarkets since. They are incredibly moorish but a great snack for any cheese lover.
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
We love these little cheeses. They come in handy when you just want a small snack. So creamy and delicious. We've been eating this for many years now.The best snack to fill you up a little but not too much. Packaging is so convenient and fun to open.
Aimee A.
Montreal
Purchased at: Walmart
We cannot go to the grocery store without my son grabbing a bag of these. They're perfect for on the go, in the lunchbox, and just the right size for a quick snack
Tanya S.
Brampton, ON
Who doesn't like cheese? Babybel is a delicious mini snack cheese that goes well with everything. Original flavour is my favourite. These never last long at home.
Jennifer S.
I really enjoy these little cheeses I also enjoy that they’re packaged and ready so you could just take them on the go there also great with pickles and or chips.
Megan O.
I have these all the time and I really love these they are better than any other products that I’ve tried like this and are good value, they taste really really nice and I will buy these again, really recommend!
Clãírë Ð.
skikda
I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty). It is however pricey, anywhere from a sale of $3 for 6 to $6-8 for 6 (probably why my parents never bought me this). Over all, if you want to splurge a little or it's a really good sale go for it! A good snack with a wrapper that you can use for playing with or using as a wax for your needle and thread
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?