BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Beatriz R.
I love this flavour, i eat one everyday before a work out with some crackers and stuff, because they have a lot of protein and so it's great if you're going to burn some energy!!!
Giovanny B.
DORAL, FL
I’ve always loved Mini Babybel cheeses. They are perfect for throwing in a lunch or bringing them to work for a quick snack. The cheeses are encased in a unique red wax packaging that is very fun to peel too.
Candace W.
Maple Ridge
These are my go to snack for my lunch. Great tasting and convenient. I'm usually super picky about cheese needing to be super cold for me to enjoy it by I find those taste good even at room temp. They won't become to mushy or chewy.

Tracy H.
Dumbarton
These are perfect wee snacks to have in the fridge when hunger strikes! And can be eaten as syns on slimming world food planning!!

Julie M.
Boston
I always ate this as a little kid, ten years later, still one of my favourite snacks. I don't think everyone likes this because it has a bit of a cheese string texture but still delicious!
Cathy C.
I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty). It is however pricey, anywhere from a sale of $3 for 6 to $6-8 for 6 (probably why my parents never bought me this). Over all, if you want to splurge a little or it's a really good sale go for it! A good snack with a wrapper that you can use for playing with or using as a wax for your needle and thread.
Jade S.
The only cheese I eat, it's fun, delicious and small enough to but in my lunchbox, I got mine from Aldi with very good value for money, healthy and allows me to get my daily calcium which I struggle to get
India S.
Nottingham
I absolutely love these! Some may say it's fake cheese and has plastic in it. Nuh-uh. Those people need to actually try it! Whenever I open the fridge I just cannot stop myself from taking one of these.
malin s.
this is the all time favorite to snack cheese that exsist. its healty,but in small amount of course. but all in all, this goes so well with anyting, on the bread or just to snack
Melanie m.
Oh babybel. How I love thee... These little peices of heaven are an excellent way to snack quickly and somewhat healthy. These are great for snacks for the kids at lunch or at home when entertaining. Many different flavors. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart