BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah E.
London
Relatively tasty and a gentle piece of cheese to bite into. Have a good flavour throughout the entire product. I have them regularly as a snack when I am hungry. Reasonably affordable.
Francesca B.
I will eat these till the cows come home I love these and I do not eat cheese but baby bell omg yes! I bought a massive one from costcos once and eat it on the way home and it was like the size of my sons head.
luis b.
so tasty and addictive. very good for parties and sides. used many times and usually a great success
a pity the red wax cover usually is very difficult to clean if falls on floor or carpet. watch it for this
Silvia A.
Look, I’ll say it. I hate it. I hate the kind of cheese and this specifically one too. But I’ll give them a good four just because of how much fun it is playing with the red wrapping.
julia j.
The best, softest cheese. I eat these and pack these for both my lunch and my boyfriends lunch. Tastes like a soft mozzarella cheese with a twist. If that makes sense.... very good though. Nice white cheese 😍
Stacie W.
Dorking, Surrey
Personally I hate Babybel and anything to do with cheese. But my partner loves them. They smell really funny and I just can't stand the taste of them. Will not be buying for myself.
Janice G.
Babybel is always in our fridge. Perfect for snacking on the go, a quick bedtime snack, or in lunches. The packaging is ideal for transportation and the flavour is second to none!
Éva D.
France
My favourite childhood cheese... But i still eat them now ! They taste really good, and you can buy them approximately everywhere. The taste is really "light" and delicate !
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
My girls love this cheese at home, at school anywhere really lol We are a repeat customer and will always be one! The flavor is delicious and smooth. it goes great with crackers and meat!
Beatriz R.
I love this flavour, i eat one everyday before a work out with some crackers and stuff, because they have a lot of protein and so it's great if you're going to burn some energy!!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart