BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Darcie E.
Gosport
If only they were bigger! haha could eat at least 6 in a row! soo tasty, and perfect melted on top of a meal as well, on mushrooms, chicken and omlettes, usually on offer in supermarkets!
Breanne K.
Elkford, IA
I found this cheese to be a bit rubbery. It has good flavour if you get past that though. I've found this to have the best price at Walmart. Super convenient sizes and easy to add to a lunch.
Maz W.
These are great for any lunch box! My daughter loves them. The red wrap around the cheese makes it fun for the kids to unravel their snack. They taste amazing and are packed with goodness.
louisa g.
I don't especially love this cheese but it is kind of nice. It's very child like cheese it does also have a the same flavor as string cheese. I think baby bell is more for young children but if you like it go ahead.
Chloe W.
Burgess hill
I'm not much of a cheese lover but I love these babybels as they aren't too rich or strong, they are very creamy but I'd say the texture feels abit rubbery... I surely would buy them again!!
Chelsea G.
widdington, Essex
I'm always impressed with babybel I love having one for a quick snack or if I'm out on the go it's got good flavour good packaging I like the taste of the cheese and it's great for kids
Nina E.
Delicious cannot handle the taste ❤❤I eat it all time especially on breakfast it taste like a creamy cheese I used to buy it from supermarket I'm a repeat consumer I totally recommend it
Emily L.
St, ON
A good little snack when you are on the go. Not the best tasting cheese I have ever had. I purchase these for packed lunches and they are a great snack paired with nuts or veggies.
Bianca L.
Most children know the nice rounded cheese wheels. Although I adored these as a child, I can't help but feel like the packaging leaves a bit of an aftertaste on the cheese. It's fun and tastes alright, but I prefer stronger cheeses with intense flavours.
missty c.
Saint John NB, NB
These are great . They are tasty and have lots of flavor. They are Great as a snack . The price is a bit high I'd like to see them reduce it a bit . But that will probably never happen.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart