BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
mary d.
These cheese wheels are SO good! They are great to add to a lunch or as a snack at work. They have a rich flavor and a great size. They are much better than similar snack cheeses, but more expensive. I’ll be purchasing these again!
Heidi L.
Saint Paul, MN
I honestly dream about baby bel cheese. So creamy, so decorous, so cute! A perfect snack for cheese lovers! It's served in a little single served red wrapping. I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag in one sitting since I'm the type of person to eat a block of cheese in one sitting. Cheese is life. Thanks, babybel!
Kira D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've been eating these little cheeses ever since I was little. These are the perfect snack for kids and adults. Kids love peeling the wax to get to the cheese. I love the flavour of the cheese and it has always been my favourite.
Sarah H.
Christiansbrg, VA
I don't know how babybel does it but their cheese is like nothing else. It's always so creamy and smooth and kinda just melts in your mouth. Plus the way it's packaged makes it super easy to transport for lunch, snacks, or travel
Samantha M.
Lynchburg , VA
I buy these cheeses for my boys who are two and four. They are picky eaters but they go crazy for baby bell cheese! My older son enjoys opening the cheese and peeling the wax off which makes this a fun and delicious snack!
April T.
Sunnyvale
Keeping lunches fun, flavorful and healthy for teenagers is a challenge, and Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese works on all levels.  Since they are individually wrapped, they are easy to throw in the lunch bag, and I know they won't get mushed in their backpacks.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth , MA
It's a great snack, I love the taste! It's even better when you can find coupons for it. I like to eat this with crackers. I normally try to buy this at Target. I would recommend this to others.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the mimi babybel semi soft cheese. I usually have them as a small snack at my desk at work. It's a great pick me up before lunch. Perfect size and perfect amount. I would buy this again. And if you haven't tried it go get some lol.
Jyllian O.
These are the perfect little extras to add to your lunches! You know have you save the best for last these are definitely a last in my book! I hope you give them a try because I think they will soon become a last in your book too!
Yvette G.
Sioux City
At first I didn't rlly like the taste but then I started eating more of them and I honestly rlly liked it.  They taste good with tortilla chips. I recommend!! They are also fun to peel of the packaging which I think it's rlly cute
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart