BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
👑 A.
Our toddler loves these. A lunchtime staple. He gets so excited. Perfect size for little people and a good source of calcium. Brings back memories of my lunches as a kid, eat the cheese then get to play with the wax. Very reasonably priced too
Esthée P.
Eagle Pass, TX
Its a Great snack choice, its has great taste and its an excellent source of protein. I highly recommend this cheese as an afternoon snack all the time. I wish every store carry these cheese in my home town.
Lauren M.
kent
If your a big cheese eater like me you will love these I buy them all the time they are handy for pact lunches I buy mine from Tesco or Asda. asdas do deals on these all the time & are pact full of calcium.
Becki T.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I love cheese.

However being on a diet and being a cheese lover is not something that works out well.

But then you discover babybels and realise that you can get your cheese fix without consuming too many calories.

I use these for a snack, in salads, melted into dishes and my all time favourite thing is to make babybel stuffed burgers.
Eilish E.
kingston
Such a great cheese! Perfect for snacking on their own or with crackers. Great value for the amount that you get. I always choose this product when I want small amounts of cheese without having to cut off a slice.
Megan B.
Winnipeg , MB
I always had this in my lunch in grade 5 . It tastes Very creamy and light cheese . This cheese compared to other cheeses is more creamy . I am a Repeat costumer . Try this cheese
Viktoria D.
Trier
My childhood classic! Nowadays I don't it it that much but it's always a trip back in time. The taste is not too strong, the package is clever. You can get it here almost everywhere. Easy to take with you.
Nicola W.
workington, cumbria
Fabulous for kids lunch boxes and when travelling. Nice chunk of cheese though doesn't do well in warmer weather. As a teen my favourite thing about them was playing with the wax once I'd eaten my cheese!
Fleur j.
Oss
Is very nice a serving tip I could have for you is to melt the babybell in the microwave and eat it melted or let it harden again and eat it then ( when hardened after melting it kind of tastes like chips)
Christie B.
My son is so in love with these! They are a great little healthy snack for him when we are on the go. He really loves the taste of these. They are very well priced. We will continue to purchase them for him.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart