BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Ashley W.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Target
What can I say our kids eat cheese every single day. They have not met a cheese they didnt llve and these are included! Great for on the go!
Mindy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The cheese at self is very smooth it's fun peeling back the red outer layer from the cheese it's like playing with the food before eating it such a childlike Wonder
Kelly Y.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Target
THE BEST healthy snack you could find. Tastes different than regular cheese, more like fresh mozzarella. Pretty steep in price- $8 for a pack of maybe 10, but honestly worth it. Would recommend to a friend.
Amira D.
Evanston
Purchased at: Target
I always loved these cheese wheels when I was younger. I would ball up the wax and use it as a toy afterwards. I still enjoy babybel cheese, but the taste/texture is not as appealing to me as it once was.
Kimmy M.
Verona
These things are the absolute perfect little snack. The softest and best cheese that I've encountered on the market, it's far healthier than indulging on chips or anything like that. I'm a long time repeat customer and will continue to be. Would for sure recommend these.
Pretty I.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Costco
Who doesn’t love cheese! These are the perfect little snack! I love to eat on one while I’m cooking or just when I want a quick mid day snack
Crystal V.
South Dartmouth
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love these for a snack that is not fried and terrible for you... great to go for work with some veggies and you’re good. The cheese is soft and very creamy and is just delicious
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My now three year old loves cheese and these are so quick, easy, and convenient. She loves them so I love them, they actually are really delightful. A little pricey but quite worth it!
Lainey R.
This is just the one of best snacks for adults and kids. It’s really cute the packaging is great, no really pricey the cheese is really good. I buy this all the time and I recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have a dairy product. I have been eating these since I was a little girl and I just really enjoy how good they are.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
I dare you to find someone who doesn’t love these cheeses. Even all my lactose intolerant friends will risk everything for one of these. They’re so cute and conveniently packaged you can’t help but love them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?