BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Linzi H.
Dunbar , East Lothian
My favourite. Completely addictive too, the cheese is smooth and not bitter in the slightest. Can get them in every supermarket I've been too. Inexpensive and the wax packaging it comes in is always great to play with too!
Kayla F.
Halifax, NS
I LOVE CHEESE! This cute little wheels fulfill my craving with a rich creamy cheese. I buy it at my local grocery store. The wax can be saved and recycled. It is a healthy dose of calcium in each little wheel. Would recommend to everyone! Great for lunches too!
Kelly W.
Llanfaes, Beaumaris
Babybel 😀😀😀 I love them kids do to. Great to keep to have as a snack and add to lunchboxes for the kids.
Love how their packaged.
Kids use the waxy packaging after eating their cheese and make tiny little models out of it.
Aracélis
I didn't like these semisoft cheese', the texture wasn't why I expected. I bought these from Tesco,it tasted like very very soft cheese. I didn't expect it to be so soft, I do believe they are healthy though. I wouldn't buy again unless it is for a family member.
Olivia C.
Good lunchbox cheese. Super easy to carry around with no mess, small enough to be just right for one portion! It's a little story for me but not particularly, it probably wouldn't bother most people. Great if you have kids!
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
The most perfect portable cheese! These Edam rounds are creamy and Just the right amount. We buy them all the time for on the go snacks. They have an easy to peel off wax that keeps it fresh. Recommended and would repurchase!
Taylor G.
Cornwall
My favourite type of cheese literally :) I liked it ever since I was a little girl. I find it a lot more creamier then other cheese products I have tried, has a great flavour as well. I forsure recommend it to others :)
Shannon M.
Orton Goldhay , Peterborough
Love baybels they are so easy to throw in the lunchbox. I am a repeat buyer. I grab them all the time. I love them and so does the little ones. They don’t last long when we have them! Such a creamy flavour and fun packaging
Zoe M.
The Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese is the best flavour in my opinion. It makes a nice snack in the middle of the afternoon when we are hungry. It is good value. I highly recommend this cheese to anyone who loves cheese all by itself or with crackers.
lexi w.
sylvan lake, alberta
i don't really like cheese but my mom buys these for my brother and they both seem to love them. they would be a great snack to throw in lunches for on the go! they are a bit on the pricier side but overall would recommend
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart