BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kiralee F.
I used to be so happy to have these as a kid in my lunch box they come in wax and the first time I got one I tried to eat the wax not knowing that it was wax and not food after that embarrassing moment I enjoyed them so much
Arianna T.
The originals... and they are the best! I buy them to take with me to Univeristy.. they have a good flavour and they are easy to bring with you! The quality is excellent and they don't have so many calories.. so it is a big deal! I would definetly recomend them
Chloe G.
A great snack for on the go. Very smooth and full of cheesy flavour. If your not a cheese fan then no way you will enjoy this but if you are a cheese lover you will love this! A fun size wheel of cheese for a snack is a perfect idea.
Anisa R.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
BabyBel's are a great snack which is very easy to take and open. Many times snacks can get really problematic and when having a snack you want to be able to quickly eat. Babybels are really nice to open and the packaging isn't messy aswell as the cheese. The cheese is very nice and has a lovely texture it is full of flavour and are addictive and filling for a snack.
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
This is literally my favourite cheese! My daughter loves that for snacks and I love it for on the go. This qualifies the same as her cheese strings and she loves those things LOL. They are a little expensive but definitely worth it.
Bianca B.
Marbella
These little cute cheeses are perfect for a kid to eat during their lunch. It is a fun and tasty way to get some calcium in them. They taste good and are good for you, what more can u ask? Plus the price is really reasonable
Lou G.
Harrogate
I love peeling off the packaging i find it so satisfying! Tastes really nice,good texture, very cheap,nice to have as a quick snack. I could literally sit and eat a whole bunch of these. Best especially for young children.
Taylor G.
Cornwall
My favourite type of cheese literally :) I liked it ever since I was a little girl. I find it a lot more creamier then other cheese products I have tried, has a great flavour as well. I forsure recommend it to others :)
Vivian C.
Delta, BC
One of the classic cheese's! The iconic easy to peel red wax keeps the cheese soft. Once you unwrap it, a beautiful wheel of cheese can be found. It's texture is soft and delicate. A must have cheese! Perfect for on the go.
Linzi H.
Dunbar , East Lothian
My favourite. Completely addictive too, the cheese is smooth and not bitter in the slightest. Can get them in every supermarket I've been too. Inexpensive and the wax packaging it comes in is always great to play with too!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart