BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Liberty D.
Addlestone, Surrey
I absolutely loved these cheeses when I was younger. They are so great as they are just the right size to fit inside a lunchbox and kids love them and they are certainly healthy I would always buy again.
Rebecca r.
Mini babybells original semi soft cheese is a great snack for everyone who likes cheese they taste great easy to eat and kids can take them to school in pack lunch boxes
Matilda D.
Arvika
If you love cheese your gonna love these delicious, handy and cheap mini cheese packages. You can easily open and their easy to just put in your mouth and enjoy. I personally love mini babybell and I think you should try it!(:
Nicole M.
Tampa
This mini cheeses are soo perfect!! I lobe there favor because it is so smooth! I always prefer smother cheeses than yhe ones with odor! But this size is just perfect when i am a bit hungry i just go to the fridge and take one!
This is the nicest cheese ever.It is so rich and creamy in flavor. It has very nice packaging .I love the red package that the cheese is neatly wrapped in. I guess it is healthy i am not completely sure.Yes i would recommend it to others. I am going to buy this cheese a lot more regularly.
Alexandria K.
Hamilton
These are the absolute best snacks ever! So easy to just grab one and go (I feel like the commercial here) but honestly they’re so easy, no cutting or anything. I’ve been eating theses since I was a kid and they’re still great
Lindsay B.
Montreal, QC
Babybels are great snacks when you're a kid, but these days I'm not so keen. The cheese has a weird texture to it, and not a lot of flavour. A lot of times I've ended up with little bits of wax stuck to the cheese after taking it out of the casing. No thanks.
Stacey D.
Bromley
Favourite at home mostly consumed by self and my little toddler.good source of calcium .value product buy in packs of 12 . Easy carry snacks too .awesome with crackers for tea .would surely recommend.other flavours are alright.
Joanne K.
Love babybels because they are such a good snack for the kids when you are travelling on on the move. The packaging keeps the product fresh and I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it strangely satisfying peeling the wax off!
Kayleigh H.
Coatbridge , North Lanarkshire
I often buy these for my toddler, they are a great snack size to add to the side of a meal. Although she doesn't always eat it I do often give her them to boost her calcium and I also enjoy them as a quick snack between meals.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart