BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amanda A.
These cheeses are delicious! The flavour is light but creamy! My son will literally eat at least one every day! They are the perfect addition to any healthy snack and so easy to pop in a lunch or purse for a quick and delicious snack!
Casey D.
Northampton
Cant go wrong with a good babybel, i feel they are enjoyed by both kids and adults!!! The chewy bouncy texture is really light and fluffy and i always find it hard to just eat 1!! The packaging is so run and creative to. 10/10 from me
Shaheen F.
Perfect snack! Great for those doing high fat low carb diet. It is a little pricey but then I guess so is most cheese. It’s available at most grocery stores near the deli meats section and been a regular on my grocery list for some time now
Amber J.
This product is smooth but has a weird rubbery texture on the first bite, thus cheese is affordable and comes with a few in a netting packet I am a repeat customer but only have had it a few times, yes I would recommend this product.
Mo P.
Great healthysnack! my kids love them so much we buy the big packs from Costco! Fun for kids to open the little packages, and its a quick way to add some dairy and protein in their school lunch.
Rebecca r.
Mini babybells original semi soft cheese is a great snack for everyone who likes cheese they taste great easy to eat and kids can take them to school in pack lunch boxes
Cristina F.
Perth, Australia
Original babybel is definitely the best flavour. You can't go wrong with the original. This makes an excellent snack and also works well melted on toast or on pasta. I love to crumble it up and mix it with egg for a delicious omelette or by itself in a toasted sandwich.
Liberty D.
Addlestone, Surrey
I absolutely loved these cheeses when I was younger. They are so great as they are just the right size to fit inside a lunchbox and kids love them and they are certainly healthy I would always buy again.
Alexa B.
Love it! My childhood memories of these! It's a good price and well wrapped in wax which is fun to play with while you eat it. However my only negative would be that the cheese itself tastes a bit too artificial for my liking now.
Elizabeth B.
Sault Ste, ON
Honestly my sisters and my mom loves this cheese but when I first ate it I felt like it tasted like wax and it smelt like wax. The thing you had to peel off of it just felt like wax and smelt like it. So just to me it was like eating wax and not being able to get the taste to go away.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart