BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Luzi M.
I Personally Love cheese because i can put it on crackers and it's small it's not that healthy it affordable not expensive at all it even comes as a pack it taste like smooth soft cheese I would recommend this to anyone that loves cheese
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
A great cheese for a quick snack, but not something I'd put out for a party. I would definitely take these hiking because they are individually wrapped and a good source of protein. Nice tangy flavor.
Olivia A.
Granger, IN
This has to be one of my favorite cheeses no you can't cook with this or put it on to a sandwich it comes in a circular thick form of cheese and is perfect for school lunches just to throw right in! Everyone should at least give it a try!
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
My kids and I really like Babybell cheese. They are very smooth and and they tastes awesome. They're great for a mid day snack or late night snack. I've tried a few different flavors and liked them all. Definitely recommend these babies
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
My kids will literally sit and eat a bag of these if not monitored. They are great for both kids and children alike! Great smooth and creamy texture. I am not sure if the packaging is necessary our not, but all the wax does seem wasteful.
Isabella G.
These are great. I feed them to the kids I babysit and they love peeling the wax off of them. They're also really healthy and pretty good tasting cheese. creamy and not too hard. They're also super east to grab and go or throw into kids lunches!!
salena v.
Pauma Valley, CA
I love this cheese its so good and few calories. I first discovered them at my work they were snacks for morning hikers and they are so small and easy to carry around I'm a huge cheese person and think these are wonderful and affordable.
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
Mini babybel are great. I love having cheese as a snack, my cat loves it too. It's easy when you're on the go and want just a tiny snack. They're a little expensive but I think they're worth it because they're so good.
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
These little cheese wheels are delicious and the perfect size snack for my preschoolers. The price is decent for the amount you get. The calorie count is about right, and they are super filling. I usually purchase a 12 pack once a month.
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I like the convenience of the Babybel cheese.  I can eat it by itself or I can shred into something different.  They are convenient to just grab on the go.  The wax packaging keeps it fresh for a long time.  I tell all my friends to try them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?